Four

Tre POV..

So old girl plays me like a sucker ass nigga and doesnt cook for me but i dont take it seriously though..

Its just a matter of time, she dont know whose blood runs through my veins!!!

Anyways, i end up moving back to my grandmother place since she said she needed help around the house and also that give me layway to plan what i had in mind for my "FUTURE" lady....

You see after my folks got murked, my granny moved out to the middle of nowhere in a huge mansion and like when i say the nearest neighbor is nineteen miles away LITERALLY...

I mean it was prefect for kidnapping someone and bringing them here and since my grandmother was downstairs alot since the steps hurt her knees, i moved all my shit upstairs and that was all mine up here..

I loved the silence and seeing that my granny bascially let me do what i wanted growing up with her, i knew she wouldnt trip for the big plans i had in mind...

I dont even leave the house much as i start to build up the whole upstairs.....

GORGEOUS POV..

I forget all about my neighbor because he ended up moving out and plus i found me a little cutie who lived three doors down from me..

We was suppose to be meeting up tonight for Hulu and maybe some nutts slapping against ass..

Im just playing about that part but as i get ready for our date, i hear a knock on my door and i rush to it as my date stands there looking good with a sad look on his face..

"I know we suppose to be chilling at my house but i figured we can go out to eat and go to an actually movie, maybe get out the house for awhile."

"I agree our first five dates been in the house."

Keyon laughes as he looks at me..

"Well knock on my door when you finished."

An hour later we are hand in hand headed to Keyon car and he opens the door for me and i slide inside...

As im looking in my purse for my cell phone, Keyon hops in the car and we are off...

We almost reach the movie theater when someone rams into our car real hard and i end up hitting my head on the dash as im starting to black out a little, i see someone opens my door at the same time someone is pulling Keyon out his side of the car..

My eyes get big when i see who is dragging me away from the car as a masked man beats Keyon to a bloody pulp..

"Tre!"

I scream out loud as i try to fight as he has my leg but my head pounding from the terrible migraine i was getting was making me fall back as Tre picks me up and grabs me over his shoulder as i pass out.......

When i wake up im tied up in a house somewhere as I look around panicking as i realize im tied up on a bed and the only thing in front of me is my worst nightmare.........

Tre walks over to me from sitting on the edge of the bed and smiles at me as he lightly touches my face..

"Well now we can finally get to know one another and um bitch you owe me dinner and i want to let you know i want you to be one of my wives and bare all my kids!"

I also remember saying that six months ago i was going to cook him dinner but he went and kidnapped my ass!!!!!

What the fuck was i suppose to do now!?!?!..............

Vote n Comment..