EighT

I laid in that pissy bed for two days straight and believe me i felt disgusting as hell and was happy as hell when Tre finally came into the room and stands there smiling at me..

"So my love bug! Are you ready to listen to daddy?"

"Yes i am."

I mutter defeated...

He unties me and helps me up as i stand there wanting to cry but i was so thirsty i couldn't muster up any tears...

"Please Tre let me go."

Tre guides me to another part of the house with a giant bath tub filled with bubbles inside..

Damn how big is this house really? I wonder as i get inside the tub and to my horror, Tre gets inside the tub with me his dick on my back and butt crack as he rubs my back slowly with a soapy wash cloth as he sits in silence..

"Im not letting you go because i want you to be with me, ive given you chance after chance, all im asking for is children and you to be there for me other then that you free to do whatever you want."

"Im not ready to be a mother though."

"If i find another woman you gonna be my midwife then who delivers all her babies and that job will permit you to be under me hand and foot with no rights, so you wanna switch with the bitch i picked for my brother?"

He asks still slowly rubbing me down..

"No."

I close my eyes when his hands cup my breasts and his breathing got heavier..

"Come on you make it seem like im fat and ugly, im slim with a big dick and got a killer smile and gorgeous eyes and you dont want my kids? You should see how many woman throw themselves at my feet, you know my great-great grand daddy owned a music group? He started our generation bascially, consider yourself lucky you not fucking with no bum ass nigga, I mean you kinda set for life fucking with me."

He gets the wash cloth and tells me to stand up and turn to him as he washes my ass while squeezing my cheeks..

"You gonna look good carrying my babies."

His kisses my thighs as he continues washing my body..

Once im feeling good and clean he gives me the sheerest shortest night gown ever and has the nerve to be grinning as i slipped it on as it barely covered my ass..

Tre walks up to me his hazel eyes twinkling and me literally wanting to throw up and grabs me by my waist as he guides me to a bedroom with papers laying on the bed and red candles everywhere as he sits on the edge of the bed and stares up at me..

"I want you to be my wife, i mean i wanted you the first time i saw you, please do the right thing."

He hands me a pen and leaves the room....

Reading the papers i cringe when i see he wants me to have children every two years!!!

I reread that statement over and over again despite all the other shit he had....

Finally giving in, i sign and as soon as lay the papers on the bed Tre walks grinning..

"About fucking time!"

................................................................