seVen

For days i wait in fear for Tre to punish me for kicking him and everytime he would be in my presence but he doesnt come in my room only LeVon who looks at me with pity every time he bring me food and some water..

"My brother is pissed off at you."

I take a bite of the sausage sandwich he has brought me..

"Look you guys are holding me here against my will, i dont want to be here."

"My brother chose you as his woman."

"But i aint chose his ass!"

"Silence!"

I hear loudly by the door as Tre walks in and smacks the sandwich on the floor as LeVon stands there looking guilty as i shake my head in disbelief..

"LeVon arent you the oldest? Tell your brother this is not right."

"LeVon leave the room and tend to your own bitch!"

Tre snaps as LeVon walks out the room shaking his head as Tre closes the door behind himself..

"See i do have morales and i believe in treating people right but you and you antics are making it hard for me to concentrate. Now i know you saw LeVon wife in there right? Well she is broken and she listens to soon shell be moving up. Tomorrow my brother n his chick move to they own spot n do them and itll be me and you not when noone is around then i aint gonna be so nice. You see my brother been helping you by keeping me away from you but since i got him his own responsibility now, noone will be here to help you so you have no choice but to listen to me."

Shaking my head no as i glare at this nigga like he lost his mind..

"The answer is no! I want to be freed! This is illegal and you cant keep me or noone else here against their will."

Tre slaps me so hard my head flys back as i feel blood on my lip...

"Why the fuck you keep playing with me? My last name is Degrate! Bitch i come from a long line of men whose bitch submitted to them! Now i aint nice like the rest of then niggas you so called was fucking back then! Im the king swing and you will respect me or feel my backhand everytime. You best believe my pimp hand is real fucking strong!"

He fixes his clothes as i sit there head down sobbing quietly..

He reaches over to me amd cuffs my face..

"When i take you to the court house and we sign them papers, no doesnt exist! You hear me!? Im your big daddy now."

He walks put the room as i lay back on the bed feeling stupid for letting this crazy mutherfucker kid nap me................

Hours pass and i wake up and jump hard when i see Tre standing there staring at me buttbaked with a very hard dick as i jump and move far away as i could but didnt have much room seeing im still tied up..

"You want to wrap your lips around my dick?"

He asks as his hazel eyes look evil to me as i shake my head no..

"I aint asking you, come to me."

He holds his hand out and i refuse as he smiles at me with his hand still out..

"Still no huh."

He lays on my bed and i try my hardest not to look at his big juicy dick with the prettiest head i ever seen on his dick..

My mouth watered but this nigga held me against my well n it don't help that he is sexy but that doesnt make me want him....

"Please let me go!"

I whisper as he lays on his side while laying with me..

"Im sorry for being forceful! My parents were killed n i feel alone sometimes. I have a bad habit of keeping things close to me n not letting it go. If my mother never cheated on my father they would both still be here."

A tear falls down his cheek and i wipe it with my free hand as he touches my hand..

"Gorgeous, i just want a wife, you aint gotta do shit but listen to me and bare my kids thats it. You wont want for nothing and you will get whatever you want."

He leans forward to kiss me and i move my face but he grabs me and gets on top of me and pins me down as i scream and try to knee him as he manages to hold my legs down with his legs as he sits on my middle as i try to struggle to no avail...

"Please let me go !"

I scream as he kisses my forehead..

"Before this month is out im cracking them drawls! Scream all the fuck you want but uh you not going nowhere!"

I scream as try to move but then im screaming even louder when Tre reaches his lip to my shoulder and bites me as hard as he can i mean i can feel blood running down my shirt and chest as i cry and plead for him to stop..

He growls and shakes like a dog as im silenced in pure agonizing pain as he finally lets me go and starts jacking off as i lay there crying and bleeding as this nutty ass nigga is pleasuring himself while on top of my chest while im in pure pain..

"Mmmmmmm."

He groans as he nuts all over my neck and shirt as i lay there still crying but looking up at the ceiling..

"Look at all this great nutt you let go to waste!"

He stands up and towers over me as he looks down at me with his dick in his hand..

"Remember bitch when you kicked me in the face?!"

I look up at Tre as his hazel eyes connect with mine..

"You are holdin..........

A warm golden droplet hits my lip as i watch in horror as Tre pisses all over my face as i cant do shit as warm pee splashes all over my face and and hair and pillow as he jumps off the bed and laughes at me..

"So heres the deal! Like my father and his father! Are you going to be my wife and your life with be easier."

Laying disgusted and feeling degraded, i still reject this crazy ass nigga!

"Fuck you! You a degenerate fool if you think im going to bring your demon kids into this world!"

Tre smirks at me as he puts his clothes back on..

"Fuck me huh!? Enjoy them pissy clothes n sheets then bitch!"

He slams my door and i hear the lock turn as he glares at me from the window...............................

Comment n Vote..

hey you....

Comment n Vote!!