Eleven

One year later.........

Tre POV..

Watching Gorgeous sleep made me the happiest man alive..

My father would be so proud of me and the man I become..

My grandmother said I was becoming just like my father n my grandfather before him..

Shit she said I was the first to keep someone here n not have her run or die on me..

She stirs on her sleep and I lightly touch her face to make sure she was really sleep..

She was still jumpy but she stopped fighting me for the most part....

Thanks to my grandmother Timidity...

"Boy that girl will love you oneday but you cant give in and let her go."

Standing by the window, I cant help but feel something was wrong..

My granny rubs Gorgeous head as she sleeps peaceful..

"Yall gonna make some pretty babies, I can't to see them when they are finally born!"

My granny uncovers the covers that were on Gorgeous body and helps me hike both her legs open as I move over to Gorgeous nightstand that held the turkey baster and I walk over to Gorgeous sleeping form..

Timidity holds up Gorgeous leg as I slip the baster inside her vagina and let my sweet gravy inside her walls..

You see I have been putting my sperm inside her almost every night now..

I was actually taking it while she was sleep but whats the point of enjoying myself if she not enjoying it with me..

So I went with plan B and basically saved my sperm and used a turkey baster to insert my sperm inside her walls..

Since she wouldnt give me kids the old fashioned way then it was gonna be this way...............................................

Gorgeous POV...

Waking up, I feel something wet between my legs but its nothing I can do because of my hands and feet being tied up..

"Hello!?"

I scream out seeing a figure by the open bedroom door..

A scared looking woman dressed in a oversized t-shirt and baggy sweat pants and a scarf on her head as she stands there looking at me nervously..

"Um hi, Master Swing uh decided I was going to be your house maid and anything you need to help you."

As she gets closer to me I recognize her as the woman who supposedly left with Levon...

"What are you doing here?"

She sits on the bed by me and stares at me sadly..

"Ima say this, Im here to make sure everything is everything once you have your first child."

"Wait! What? Child? Im not pregnant."

The woman sits quietly as I hear feet coming down the hall as I try to pry her for more questions before I see Tre walk in the room..

"Good your awake! First thing first, this is Jenna and she will be helping you when you give birth to our first child."

"You must be on drugs when you came with that idea, I aint letting you fuck me."

Tre hazel eyes sparkle as he laughes..

"Theres other ways to get you pregnant and indeed you will be soon, Trust me."

Jenna has her eyes glued to the floor as I wonder what happen to Levon and why is she here???

A month goes by and Jenna is working around the clock, sponge washing me and feeding me and cleaning up after me...

"Can you please help me leave?"

I ask her as she washes my legs with the sponge...

"Master Swing forbade it and if i wanna be free, I have to listen and you should to, considering after you have his kids, then youll be free also."

"Do you not see what this is? Kidnapping and sex slave shit and you should be down right helping me right now!"

Jenna gets up off the bed and places the sponge in the bucket as she lefts up her shirt and to my horror, I notice when she turns around on her back is craved MASTER SWING PROPERTY in big jagged letters.

Jenna places her shirt down and wipes away a tear..

"Tre um found me when I ran away from um Levon, he uh kinda went crazy on his brother and hit him so hard, hes in a coma and he took me amd tortured me for weeks before i finally said ill be his slave, so you see I cant help you even if i wanted too! Think if he fucked up his own flesh n blood what you think he gonna do with us?"

The door slams open and Tre has his hands behind his back as Jenna looks at the ground..

"Jenna take the night off, I got wifey."

I sadly watch her leave as Tre walks towards me smiling evily.

He pulls a turkey baster from behind him stuffed with a white substance and in his other hand holds a syringe...

"What the fuck you plan on doing with that?"

I ask as he pricks my arm with the needle..

"This will help you sleep but this is my sweet gravy and soon we will produce some beautiful babies!"

"Have you lost your fucking mind! You cant do this!"

"Are you gonna give me the pussy willing and ready then?"

He asks he climbs on the bed..

I realize my arms and legs gelt numb as fuck as I try to wiggle my toes or kick my leg but couldn't, I couldn't even move my head, just me eyes moved..

Tre gets between my numb legs and i feel the baster go inside my pussy..

"You gonna be having my baby soon and once thats that, we going down to the court yard to be married, my granny and Jenna gonna be our witnesses, this gonna be so special baby!"

I hear sounds as he injects his sperm into me as I try to move but all I could do is lay there and cry.......

Please SOMEONE help me!!!!!!!

So what you think?

What you think on what Tre did to Jenna for leaving Levon??
Think she gonna help Gorgeous??

What about Tre and his infamous turkey baster????

Vote n Comment!