nINe

"LET ME OUT PLEASE!"

I scream till my voice is hoarse as Tre grandmother feds me some werid tasting food as im at this long table with hand cuffs cuffed to the table and my hands couldnt move as she smiles while trying to feed me more of the stuff..

"Eat up now! I want my future grandchildren to be big and strong. Your so small and dainty, we trying to raise healthy grandchildren!"

"Im not even pregnant! Im not even ready to have kids yet!"

Timdity stares at me as she trys to feed me more food...

"Why you have to be so difficult? "

She slaps the food off the table and walks out the room as i sit there trying to spit the nasty taste in my mouth.....

Tre walks in shirtless and wearing some baggy jeans and his black doc martens as he slowly walks to me while looking at the mess...

"What the fuck you do to upset my granny?"

He asks standing over me and staring down at me..

"What the fuck you do?"

"I-i-i am not hungary! I want to leave and go home! My parents are worried sick about me! I can't live like this anymore!"

I say as Tre folds his arms...

"You still on that leaving me after you signed my contract amd actually agreed, I aint ready to let you go besides i aint even break you like I wanted too."

"You cant keep someone hostage! This is illegal."

Tre grabs my hair suddenly and makes me whimper how hard he held my hair in his grasp..

"Bitch whats illegal is you wearing my patience very thin! I oughta slice your neck and leave you to the birds!"

He shoves my head hard as i swear it felt like i had whiplash in my neck as i feel him uncuff my hands...

"Ima say this once and for all, you are not I repeat after tonight gonna disobey shit i say after im done with you!"

I shake a nervous wreck as he makes me stand in the kitchen ass naked with a blindfold over my eyes as i try not to cry but trust me im scared...

"Now, ima ask you some questions and if i dont like the answers then you don't like the results."

What type of shit he got going on??

I think to myself as he asks the first question..

"Do you love me?"

He asks as i shake my head no..

'WACK'

A scolding pain on my back let me know his ass hit me with something that stung the fuck out my bare ass..

"Oooww!"

I take the blind fold off as I see Tre standing close to me and a orange stitching cord in his hand and a evil smirk on his face...

"Bitch today will be the day you submit, i aint stopping till you claim me as yours and mean it, now cover your eyes back and next question is............................................................