TeN

"Wake up future baby mama!"

I slowly open my eyes and hazel eyes bore into mine as Tre stands hovering over me while grinning like he won a fucking prize!!

"You hungary my queen?"

He asks me as i sit up in my bed despite the restraints that held my arms in place...

"No im not hungary and I wanna go home and I aint your queen!"

Been this same song and dance now for weeks and weeks and since i pissed off Tre granny and she no longer wanted the burden of watching over me here i was stuck with Tre all day and night..

Sighing to himself, Tre sits on the edge of the edge of the bed and shakes his head while looking at me..

"I tell you what, you suck my dick real good then i will personally take you to your folks house."

"Really!?"

I ask as Tre walks over and unties my arms and unbuckles his belt..

If i was paying attention i wouldve seen his crossed fingers behind his back even though he said he would let me go as i place his dick down in my throat as his eyes roll to the back of his head...

I give him the business with my throat and tongue like he was the last nigga on earth as he nutts all down my throat a few minutes later...

"So what about that deal!?"

I reply while wiping my mouth as he stands there adjusting himself smirking as he opens the door wide and stands there smiling...

I use my free arms and unbuckle my legs and slowly get off the bed as Tre stands there nodding his head up and down saying yes with a nod of his head but his eyes looked menacing down at me...

"Im free?"

"Yes."

"You sure?"

"Leave now before I change my fucking mind."

He watches me leave the bedroom and run down the steps where I run right into Tre grandmother who pricks my arm with something sharp as my feet almost make it to the last step and my vision get blurry as I feel hands grab my falling body and before my eyes completely close, I see Tre face smiling as he drags me back towards the room..

"You promised!"

I try to scream to deaf ears who didnt wanna hear as I feel my body being dragged back to my prison room.....

Someone help me!!!!!