#1 "Better"

We'd been through a lot and I was finally willing to take the risk.

I wouldn't care what others said anymore, I wouldn't lose her for overthinking, I knew, I would have Mamamoo's support and it was just a matter of confessing me, wait, wait, it isn't the easy part! it is the MOST difficult part! I had no idea how to do it

She confessed to me the last time, but as always, my answer was negative, and we distanced ourselves again, I was still full of fears, but my feelings for her had already been clarified, of course, only I knew it.

Yesterday, she did a live alone in her apartment and then left a post:

"If you don't tell me, I won't know,how much you think about me..."

I knew, this part was for me.

She has shown me many times she was not afraid to love me if I let her.

Today was our Reality in Black Showcase. As part of the event we had an interview where the MC asked us to think of something we would be doing if we hadn't followed Mamamoo's dream:

"I can't imagine not having met the members of Mamamoo," Byul said, "but I think I would have worked hard to be a police officer, that used to be my dream," she smiled.

"Being a police officer would also suit you very well." It seems that the MC knew our Byul well. "Moon Byul ssi, for some reason, your Girl Crush charm makes me want to ask you to protect me."

"Gamsahabnida" Byul thanked.

I turn to see the MC, then I turned to see Byul

What was that?

Something unknown jumped inside me.

I was thinking about it throughout the showcase:

Byul has so many people who were attracted to her. Byul is appreciated by so many people. Byul is so popular. What if someone takes her away from me?

I felt worried.

On stage, she smiled at me, she played with me, she paid attention to me, as if I hadn't hurt her before.

I felt me the evilest person in the world.

In the talk space, Moomoos asked Wheein to sing our song "Better" a cappella.

I remembered the lyrics and without hesitation I turned to Byul and sang to tell her what I'd been hidden for so long:

"Always, just to make you happy, you changed me, to make it feel like love..."

Byul smiled, she seemed surprised, she don't usually expect this kind of attitudes from me.

The show was over and she followed me to the dressing room:

"Unnie, unnie, unnieeee...!"

I didn't want, but I stopped.

"Unnie, what was that?, the Moomoos are very smart, they could misunderstand it" she spoke to me in a low tone.

I looked at her for a moment and then dragged her backstage, once I made sure no one was there, I let go her wrist, she looked confused.

"Byul... Byori..."

Is the moment, I was very nervous.

"Unnie, are you okay? Your cheeks are red."

She touched me worriedly.

"Byul, it wasn't a fan service!" I spat the tea.

"Yong..."

"It...was...what I feel for you..."

I said almost in a whisper. My heart was about to jump out of my chest.

"Unnie, I didn't hear, what did you say?" She got closer to me.

She didn't hear me?! Aigoo. I didn't respond, I just did what I had been craving secretly for a long time, I kissed her on the lips.

It was fast and clumsy, a warm feeling ran through me, I evoked the occasion she was the first in steeling me a kiss without warning.

I pulled away to look at her, she had no reaction.

"Tomorrow..." I said after clearing my throat.

"Tomorrow?" she repeated like a robot.

"Come to my house..."

She was looking at me like I was the weirdest bug in the world, she made me more nervous.

"...Yong Hee won't be there, you could give me some ideas for Solarsido," I explained, "I want..." I lowered my tone making her get closer to me "...I want you to be with me the whole day"

I missed her.

"Woooahhh unnie, you..!" she spoke almost screaming, making me jump.

Suddenly:

"Yah, you two! Why are you wasting time? We have another interview, ppalli ppalli!"

Manager unnie dragged us.

I was curious and looked at Byul out in a glimpse, her cheeks were blush, she looked shy and cute like a child, I couldn't believe I kissed her, and we almost were discovered.

We kept walking, manager unnie was already gone.

She took my hand and squeezed it to get my attention.

"Gomawo," she said.

"Let's see each other tomorrow Yong, and the next day and the day after that..."

She had bright in her beautiful eyes, the same one that gave me the strength to fight for my dreams every time.

I nodded with a smile.

"But unnie going to cook" she pouted.

"Aigoooo, Moon Byori..."

I wasn't sure what would happen from now on, but I knew this was the beginning of something I couldn't contain anymore.