#12.1 "No Pepero Game!"

The hustle could be heard from inside, lights went out under the door.

Why did I leave the comfort of my bed?!

I rebuked myself.

I was about to turn around, but someone suddenly opened the door.

"Unnieeee!"

It was Hwasa. Was she waiting for me by the door?

She was wearing a fitted black dress and her hair was a bit tousled.

"So, enjoying without their leader?"

"WOW, unnie, you look..."

She looked at me from head to toe, Ahn HyeJin had no discretion. I pull her inside.

Everything was in total chaos, from the living room to the terrace, with a panoramic view of the lights of Seoul. Hwasa's apartment was from another world.

"Unnie! I knew you would come!" Wheein arrived at our side. "Wow, you look amazing!" She scaned me too.

"Stop looking at me!" I demanded.

"I already want to see the Byul's face!"

The maknaes high-fived looking somewhat suspicious.

"What does Byul have to do with?! I'm not here for Byul!" I complained.

"By the way, what the hell is SHE doing here?" and by 'she' I meant Moon's ex.

The maknaes looked at each other.

"Unnie, you know she's a friend of my sister, I couldn't refuse." Hwasa excused herself.

"Yes! Relax YongSun!" Wheein told me as she put a liqueur glass in my hand.

"Aigooo!"

It seems formalities were forgotten.

.
.
.

I started to walk among the crowd, I felt some eyes on me.

Have I exaggerated with this outfit?

Why did I choose this to begin with?

It was my favorite red dress, and I have to admit it was kind of revealing.

People seemed in different worlds, dancing and chatting excitedly, I didn't see Byul anywhere...

And why do I have to look for her?!

I came to have fun, yes, I will!

I recognized some people and I approached them, they received me pleasantly, it seems I haven't lost my touch.

.
.
.

I soon got into the mood, some strangers had approached me to ask me to dance or chat, but I refused them.

Where the heck did so many people come from?

I thought Mamamoo was shy.

I was having an animated chat with some staff acquaintances, until I saw her.

I wanted to stand in front of her, but it didn't give me time, her ex was already next to her again.

It was clear I didn't like her, and MoonByul knew it, not only because it caused her problems, but in general, I didn't like her personality, she was too arrogant, and such people didn't suit me.

The famous 'ex' belonged to RBW while Mamamoo was forming. They dated for a while. Back then, I didn't know Moonbyul liked girls, I thought they were close friends and blah, blah, blah, the rest of the story is written in a song called "Love & Hate".