#12.0 "No Pepero Game!"

We were in our Tipsy Night Season Two to ending "Egotistic" promos.

Mamamoo was surprised by the success of our new album: "Red Moon", and the staff prepared a night with free food, games, and drinks.

We were all drinking except MoonByul, she opted for a soda.

Today she would be in charge of taking me home, which was not necessary, since our managers would be accompanying us until the end.

According Byul, always is fun to see me drunk, so I decided not to protest.

.

.

.

Time passed quickly. Hwasa and Wheein had been in the mood for a while.

MoonByul was still sober, I think she was serious about taking me home.

Of course, I didn't dare to drink more than I should, especially when I just wanted to get home and fall on my bed (with no regrets the next day).

.

.

.

Finally!

The last game of the night, everything was going perfectly until she recklessly yelled:

"Pepero, our team chooses pepero!"

I am distracted for a moment and she speaks without thinking!

"MoonByul, we have to discuss it, we are a team!" I complained.

I know exactly such a game like that means:

Make me angry.

Of course she was enjoying it and was laughing at me.

"Peppero! Peppero!" She didn't give up.

"Pepero Isanghaee!" I yelled.

Hwasa and Wheein chose to play the same, is it serious?

"Why that game? It's strange!"

They ignored me and went to the front, didn't seem to care, they easily did these things.

On our turn, Byul and I had to do our "Egotistic" dance with an exotic item in our mouths, just as weird!

Anyway, I prefer to make a fool of myself in this way, instead of play Pepero with MoonByul Yi.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

********************

"No Pepero Game"

(Part 1)

********************

.