#13.6 WGM

(We Got Married)

*****

How can she not remember anything?!

Was her cassette really erased?!

I didn't speak to her for the rest of the week, and she didn't speak to me either.

Of course, she tried to get revenge for the water gun, but that only fueled my anger.

"Isn't it time for you two to reconcile?" HyeJin asked curiously.

She was having breakfast with Wheein at the high table in the kitchen. I walked over and left my suitcase next to it, today I will be leaving for Dubai with YoonDo oppa and the WGM staff.

Moon pretended to watch television.

"For a reconciliation, there must be apologies first, HyeJin." I said eating a piece of toast, of course, I said it out loud.

"Oh..." Wheein muttered.

"And the person who started is supposed to apologize first!" MoonByul stand up and walked over to us.

"Oh, oh..." Wheein took the cereal box and held it on her legs.

MoonByul grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl.

"Unnie, you already had breakfast, give me that!" Hwasa took it from her, Byul didn't care.

I looked up and met her eyes under her inseparable cap.

"Of course if you get drunk and forget what you did, you'll have a good excuse to not apologize first," I got up taking my cutlery to the sink.

I felt her follow me and stand next to me. I ignored her.

"And why don't you remind me what I did to you? So I could apologize first!"

"Hey, hey, calm down!" Wheein stood next to her and Hyejin next to mine.

"Surely it wasn't that bad..." someone suggested.

"If a cold water bath isn't such a big deal!" Byul got excited.

The maknae looked at each other scared.

"You don't know how to face the consequences of your actions?!"

I complained taking off my gloves and throwing them on the sink, "Instead, what you did was...!"

The three of them stared at me.

"What did I do unnie?! Say it already!" She demanded.

"YOU..."

DING DONG, DING DONG!

The doorbell rang, surely it was Hyemin unnie.

I walked past them and picked up my suitcase. I was about to open the door but I felt a hand on my wrist.

"Sorry then!" I heard her husky voice, "Whatever it was!"

I didn't want to turn around.

Byul really didn't remember. I should feel relieved she didn't remember something like that, I don't know why I felt unhappy about it.

I slowly moved her hand away.

"Okay MoonByul, sorry for bathing you with cold water," I went back to the door.

"You know that's not the problem Yong! Won't you tell me?! What did I do that pissed you off so much?!"

Her gaze was on fire. I chickened out.