#7.3 "Confession"

.

. .

. . .

. . 

"And now where are we?"

"Unnie, do you remember the time you accompanied me to cook chicken feet?"

"Uh, don't tell me we're going to cut chicken feet again!? Shirooooo!"

"Ani, ani, this time we are going to make our own instant ramen!"

"Mwo?! I don't like ramen!"

"Arasooo, but you know that I love it, Gaja!!!"

I was swept away again, this time to a weird cupnoodle museum where we mixed dry noodles with a bunch of dehydrated ingredients and seasoning powders.

When we left the place, she was carrying enough bowls of ramen to feed the entire Mamamoo staff for 3 comebacks, she looked very happy, so I didn't want to spoil her moment.

She had a full agenda prepared for us.

We walked through the center of a place called Amerikamura where there were a lot of vintage shops, we played around and took a lot of pictures. She had kept her promise to invite everything, so I took advantage (which very rarely happened), and got her to buy me a lot of takoyaki.

I was a little tired from walking, whenever I sat down, she would drag me to another place and we spent the rest of the afternoon like that.

The sun was setting, Byul parked the car next to a park overlooking the bay, the Osaka lights dazzled.

Byul went to get something to drink, so I was waiting for her.

I walked along the edge, finally having a calm moment on this busy day.

We returned from the observatory. She had dragged me inside that building climbing ten floors on our own, so I was practically dead.

It's not I didn't enjoy it, it was a lot of fun, as always I was with her, but I admit, sometimes she has more energy than me, especially when it's something she proposes.

The wind ruffled my hair and the humid air entered my lungs, I inhaled deep, it was a nice night, there were several boats and yachts sailing, there were few people around, mainly couples...

I remembered what she said on the Ferris wheel, rather, the way she was, I felt some strange, it could be possible that...

"AH AHHH!," I jumped, a cold on my bare back.

"Unnie, why are you off guard?"

She handed me a can of iced tea, then she opened a beer and took a big sip.

"Aghhhhh," she made that sound of refreshing and wiped her mouth with the sleeve of her shirt.

"Aigooo, MoonByul, I don't know if you're a simple girl or a yeppeun boozy man."

"Yeppeun?" She laughed makeing me blush, then hit me on my shoulder.

"Appaaaa!" I complained, she never measure her strength.

We looked back at the landscape. The lights of ships and buildings reflected in the water.

"If you're drinking that means I'll be driving back."

"Ding Dong Deng!"

"I thought that car was too much for me..."

"I guess you'll do fine unnie, it's already a shorter distance to the pension."