#7.2 "Confession"

I went outside the pension and stretched my arms to inhale the fresh air in the morning. Then, I heard voices: MoonByul and Yoko looked like two children arguing:

"Byul unnie! Can I drive it?! Can I?!"

"Yah! You never call me unnie! And of course you can't."

"Come on! You are so mean!"

"I said no! Besides, it's not mine, how could I lend you a rental car?"

These two continued arguing without noticing me.

This time I prepared myself for the photos Yoko wanted, so, I did my best with my makeup.

They began chasing each other around the sports car.

"Oh! It's YongSun unnie, good morning," Yoko yelled excitedly, raising her arm.

Byul was distracted and Yoko took the opportunity to snatch the key and got into the vehicle.

"You are getting slow Monbyul ssi."

She walked up to me with a goofy smile.

"Unnie, you look good, did you sleep well?"

Her concern was genuine, since she was the one responsible for this trip.

"Naeee"

Her gaze bothered me and at the same time, excites me, I couldn't stop smiling back.

Then, Yoko lowered the car window and said something in Japanese:

"Sorehodo meihaku ni naru no o yame nasai"

"Yah!!!"

Byul reacted.

Was it my imagination or did her hamster cheeks turn red?

The sound of the horn was heard throughout the whole place when Byul took Yoko out of the car.

The ajhuma came out to scold them, but she smiled at me politely asking me to join them for breakfast.

. . .

"These two girls are irrepressible!"

Byul and Yoko apologized, they looked adorable.

We were seated around a wooden table at ground level. It's been a while since I ate at the traditional way.

"Where is dad?" Yoko asked.

"He left very early to fish by boat."

"Ah, I remember uncle is just as fond of fishing as my dad." Byul said.

"We are also preparing to welcome more tenants for the start of the summer festival. It will be this Friday, you'll stay until then, right ByulYi?"

"Well..."

She looked at me.

"If YongSun ssi wants..."

Now the decision was mine. They all looked at me.

". . ."

"Oh! I love festivals, I would like to stay at a Japanese one." I answered sincerely.

"Im envous!, I have to go back to the university" It seeamed Yoko is still a student visiting her parents.

"So, you've become a responsible adult now?" Byul bickered her.

"What are your planes for today? Something special?" Yoko asked back.

Byul choked up a bit.

"Gwaenchanha, Gwaenchanha!" Yoko patted on Byul's back. "Ah, mian!, it's a secret, it's supposed to be a surprise for YongSun ssi."