#12.3 "No Pepero Game!"

.
.
.
MoonByul POV
.
.
.
.

The "Loser club" was lying on Hwasa's huge bed. The party had ended late in the night, or was it very early in the morning?

Who knows!

"Congratulations unnie, for perhaps ruining the only opportunity to make Kim YongSun's clueless head realize you're dying for her..."

Jung Wheein told me looking at the ceiling.

"Aigoooo, Jinjjja! So much imagination and effort I put into the Pepero Game!"

Now Hwasa reproached me on my right side.

"Seriously unnie! Why did you tell you don't like her if you're dying to confess?!"

"Enough you two!"

I stood up.

"It was Solar's fault! She was with that JoonHyo all night, surely she wanted to play pepero with him. Also! does she think I'm naive as to go back to Jihyo?!"

My ego was making an act.

"Aishhhh!"

I gave up and dropped like a dead weight between the two maknae, then got off the bed.

"Where are you going?"

"Leave her alone, she's sure going to cry in the downstairs bathroom."

I threw a pillow at them before leaving the room.

. . .

I was on the huge messy sofa in the living room with my legs crossed and my phone in my hands.

The only light was from my screen and some lights that were left on the terrace.

I could still feel the noise ringing in my ears.

"That doesn't matter now MoonByul! Concentrate!" I scolded myself.

I wanted to write to her, I wanted... What did I want..?

I had complicated everything by stealing a kiss from her, although thinking about it, that didn't count as a kiss, but we touched our lips, luckily YongSun is clueless...

I flopped onto the soft sofa, felt a slimy thing on my shoulder, and got up immediately.

"AH! AH! ARGGGHHHH! $#@+!&_$%!"

I cursed.

Right, I screwed it up.

Sending a ktalk now with: 'Sorry, what I meant is I'm dying for you.'

It would be humiliating...or...

'Yeba, don't you realize I'm only interested in that stupid Pepero game if it's about YongSun ssi...'

It would be ridiculous.

I would definitely have to move out of Korea.

**vibration 📳...📳...📳 vibration**

A message!

I swallowed hard.

It was hers!

Yong Sun!

My hands started to shake, I took a deep breath and read it.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I leave early Hwasa's house.

I had a headache, but I decided to pass by RBW, I had my backpack with me so I could go practice a bit before going home.