"Confession epilogue"

MoonByul POV

"Yeobuseyoooo..."

"Wheeeinaaaaah!"

I was in a panic, Hwasa ignored my call and the small (in stature) maknae was my only salvation.

"Do you love talking late at night?"

"Mwo?"

"Nothing! And now what unnie?"

"I told YongSun I like girls! I practically yelled it at her! and she, she, just kept quiet! maybe she's hating me! Otokeeee!!!"

"Of course not, in fact, she..."

"She what? Did you talk to her, Wheinah..? What did she tell you?!"

"Ani ani, first breathe unnie, then talk to her tomorrow, give her a chance to assimilate it, you know our leader is not famous for being the most expressive in the world."

"Do you think so?! What if she rejects me!, what am I going to do then?!"

"She won't it. Such a pair of fools..."

"Mwo?"

"Nothing, go to sleep now unnie, Chal cha!"

"But Wheeinah..." she hung up.

. . .

. .

.

I observed her all morning, all I did was avoid her.

While she was helping with the chores, there were small beads of sweat on her forehead.

I saw a little girl approaching her, apparently, the kid was looking for her parents, Yong knelt and made her laugh with grimaces, I also smiled looking at her from afar, she took the little hand when the worried parents arrived, they took their little child in arms and thanked Yong.

I couldn't stop looking at her, God! she is so perfect!

She looked up and our eyes met, I was about to die of nerves when my phone started ringing, it was a call from Yoko, just in time!

"Yah!" I answered vehemently and went out to the garden, I swear I could feel Yong's gaze following me.

"Unnie! thanks for helping in the pension!" Yoko spoke.

"Yoko ssi! I hope you are preparing well for that exam, if I find out you didn't come because you were lazy I'll kill you..."

"Dang yeonhaji! Byul unnie is the best!"

She didn't convince me.

"Byulah! and then, how did it go with Solar unnie? Did you confess?!"

"What are you talking about?"

"Aish! Gabjagi? The confession you've been planning for weeks! Weren't you going to tell her you're drooling over her?!"

"Yah!!!"

I checked around, there was no one.

"That wasn't exactly, though..." I whispered into the earpiece.

"Although what? Don't tell me you chickened out again?!"

"Aigooo, everything is easy for you, right?"

"Did you confess or not?"

"Well, let's say...indirectly, I did it..."

She yelled at me, nearly burst my eardrum. I checked around again, I think Yong was around, I walked a little further.

"You're a babo MoonByul!" Yoko kept scolding me. "Confessing to the person you like in the middle of explosions, you're pathetic!"

She was right, things didn't go as originally planned, but I didn't admit it.

Yesterday during the fireworks, I confessed. YongSun didn't hear me, actually, I didn't want her to listen to me at all, I was afraid to say it out loud.

I couldn't help but approach her like that, she looked so cute under all those lights, I did it without thinking.

I sighed.

Already in the reception, I ran into her, my heart went to the floor.

"Was it Yoko?" she pointed to my phone still in my hand.

I hope she has not heard my phone call.

"Nae." I immediately put my cell phone away and passed her by.

"Byul, jamkkanman..."

I stopped, I didn't have the courage to look directly into her eyes. She tossed me a can of cold coffee, I could barely catch out of the air.

"It's the one you like," she smiled at me and he walked away.

I stood there like an idiot.

Wheein was right, Solar hardly expressed herself and when she did it, it is in a weird way.

I looked at the can in my hands and smiled.

I would wait for her, I would be patient with her as long as it was, even if she didn't say anything to me, there is no way I would stop being a fruit fly.

Maybe ahead, when no one cares about us, I could tell her bluntly:

"Saranghae Yong Sun ah"

The first step was done and there was no going back.

.

.

.

The End
"Confession"

🌛☀️

***********************

Thanks for reading until here Yeolobun. See you in the next episode.

―NR