#11.0 Training hard

.

.

.

.

.

.

Solar accepted the challenge of being trained in the boss Yang's gym to be able to appear on the cover of Men's Health magazine.

.

. .

. . .

"Training Hard"

. . .

. . 

.

"So, my body isn't enviable? Don't you like my style?"

"Calm down unnie, it was just to motivate you 😅"

"Aish! MoonByul, go back to your house! You have 'motivated' me enough for today."

I threw my bag on the couch as she came up behind me laughing, which wasn't funny at all.

I've been on this damn diet and constant exercise for over a month and my mood was rock bottom.

"Relax unnie, you can eat whatever when your pictures are taken, then if you want, you can be on the cover of 'Super Heavyweight' or something like that...🤣"

She kept making fun of me.

"Very funny MoonByul Yi... 🤨"

"Besides, I already promised Boss Yang I'd keep a close eye on you," she said, throwing herself onto my sofa using my sports bag as a pillow.

"Don't you dare Moon!"

"Unnie, you were the one who accepted in the beginning, you can still quit..."

"And take that month of pain and suffering as lost? No way! Kim Yong Sun never gives up!"

MoonByul smirked, sometimes I think she plays with my mind.

"I'm going to take a bath, when I get out I DON'T want to see you here MoonByul ssi!"

"Araso, araso unnieeee..."

She ignored me as she petted Yonkeey.

"Aigoooooo"

I disappeared into my room complaining.

. . .

I got out of the shower.

Now my body didn't hurt as much as in the first weeks, I started to get used to it, but even so, the pain in my muscles was still latent, the truth is, I regret taking the challenge, I should have said no...

My stomach started to rumble. I remembered YongHee unnie leaving a tiramisu dessert in the morning...

I walked to the kitchen already dimly lit and opened the refrigerator...

"What are you doing?"

Shit!

My heart shot up to the clouds!

I saw her approach...

"Moon Byul! What the hell?! You have not left?! You almost scared me to death...!"