#13.5 WGM

It hadn't been a bad decision after all.We had a nice evening eating Samgyeopsal at a restaurant in Itaewon. Next time I would come back here with YongHee unnie.

So, YoonDo oppa and her manager offered to bring me home.

We continue talking about the trip to Dubai, it seems they would throw the house out the window in a luxurious stay for us.

"And they say you can see the sheikhs in their sports cars with leopards as co-drivers!"

Yoon Do said excited, looking like a child giving me such lively explanations.

"Jinjja?!" It was my specialty to feign a little surprise. 

Eric had a special way of capturing my attention, something only happened with Byul.

"Is it in this building, Solar ssi?" The manager nim asked me. 

"Oh, nae."

"One moment, please!" Eric stepped forward to open the sliding door for me. 

He spoke in perfect English, causing me admiration. 

"This thing is somewhat capricious" he struggled with the vehicle door not being completly opened. It was funny.

When he finally got it unstuck, he offered me his hand to way down.

"Gomawo!" I smiled to say goodbye.

I took a few steps but YoonDo kept walking beside me.

It was a nice feeling, I suppose he would accompany me to the entrance.

He seemed to want to tell me something.

"Here it is" I pointed to the stairs to the terrace of an old building in Dongdaemun.

I was nervous, I didn't find what else to say.

I offered him my hand to say goodbye and he reciprocated, but...

"It was fun and scary meeting Mamamoo!" 

The conversation continued.

"I told you!" 

Despite my poor English he enjoyed playing with me. We joke some more. His opinion interested me a lot. I knew he was sincere when he complimented us as a group.

"Of course! Now I understand why YongSun ssi is so funny!"

"Oh..."

"You're turning red again!" He told me. We were starting to have this confidence, and it didn't bother me at all.

"Ani!" I touched my cheeks.

"Right here," he touched me with his thumb making circles. He had gotten a little closer, and we were still holding hands.

"Annyongaseyo!" I heard someone approaching. He was a handsome boy about YoonDo's height. I didn't know who he was, but who was next to him glaring at us...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

********************************

WE GOT MARRIED 

The treble Clef