#13.8 WGM

We got a makeover for our new musical video, I even heard there would be a "Foreign Actor", the maknae were curious, and I admit I was too.

I decided to leave my hair long and coppery brown dyed. Wheein opted for long straight hair with bangs, Hwasa would put extensions on her now black hair, and MoonByul...I don't know!

Of course, this time she didn't ask for my opinion, I just know she dyed her hair and would find out in a few more moments.

"Aigoooo uri ManSaeng!" I heard Hwasa raise her voice.

Byul was arriving on set, she was the last to join the recording.

"Unnie, you look great!"

"Moonstar! or should I say Sexystar!" They teased her.

Looking incognito is my specialty.

She arrived smiling with hair completely different, now she wore a silver tone.

MoonByul looked spectacular!

She has an enviable body, it was known. Her legs were elongated with heels and black leather shorts, and her new hair color gave her an air of femme fatale, surely the moomoos would not tire of praising.

She stood next to me, we would start with the recording of the choreographic version.

I felt restless.

"You like?" she finally said, I knew she was talking to me, though she wasn't looking at me.

"Do you want to receive more compliments?" I replied casually.

"Yours wouldn't be a compliment, it would be an approval..."

She surprised me, she was being docile.

The song didn't start and I turned to look at her.

"So, this was the whole mystery, Moonbyul ssi?" I walked over and grabbed a lock of her hair.

"Doesn't it look good?" she said almost scared.

"Aigoooo" I smiled internally, she still cared about my opinion, I saw it in her face.

I gave him a half smile before returning to my place...

Kiss?!

We were all surprised by reading the video script.

Every one of us would perform a kiss scene with Troy (the foreign model).

We were in the dressing room and we started joking with each other, Wheein and Hwasa as always exaggerating.

OMO! I came from 'avoiding kisses' in WGM and now it seems I have no escape.

I turned my eyes to MoonByul, she was laughing at the jokes of our maknae. I still remembered what happened before my trip to Dubai, she really was unpredictable under the influence of alcohol.

The CEO seemed to have noticed our estrangement and called me once to ask, of course, I didn't tell him what really happened (even MoonByul didn't remember), but he advised me to reconcile before "Memory" promotions, or our moos could suspect a fight between us.

It was what I wanted the most!!!

MoonByul not being so childish and being the same as before, is it too much to ask?

Were I being very selfish?!

On the one hand, I wanted to have all of Eric's attention, but I also wanted to have MoonByul all the time around me like before...