#11.3 Training hard

. . . . .

. . . .

. . .

. .

.

.

Byul picked up one of the candles and blew it out. I was looking at her in silence.

"How long are you going to be standing there?" She said without turning around.

"The lighthouse pier, was it fun?"

I didn't say anything, but moved closer.

"At least you brought some food..."

I knelt behind her and hugged her shoulders.

"Don't do it again..."

"Ddun..."

"...MoonByul, don't go like that again..." I couldn't control myself, my eyes were wet.

"...I-I thought...something had happened to you, and..."

"Aigooo, Yeba, what are you saying? I never left the village."

She got her legs out of the water and broke my hug.

"Come here."

"Shiro..." I pouted.

She grabbed my wrists to pull me onto her lap.

"Were you worried about me?" She wiped away my tears with her thumb.

"Anio..." I took her hand away.

"Are you saying you didn't run out looking for me?" She stroked my hair.

"Ani..."

"Are you saying you weren't desperately looking for me?" she squeezed my cheek gently.

"Aish! " I hit her shoulder. "Moon Byul! Where have you been?! Your car wasn't..." I claimed with another pout.

"Oh, that! They asked me to park it on the other side of the building. I was in the gym the whole time, it was the only empty place, and of course, you wouldn't even go." She smiled.

"Ah Ahaaa! It's not fair, I was so scared and..!"

I felt her warm lips, she had interrupted me with a kiss.

"Mian Yong..."

"Wae?"

"I shouldn't have pressured you, I know this is difficult for both of us, it's just..."

I didn't let her finish, now I was returning her stolen kiss.

"Yong, seriously," she moved away a little, "if it's not time yet..."

"Shush!" I put my index finger over her mouth, it was my turn.

I started to unbutton my shirt from the top. She widened her eyes, it made me smile.

"Yong Sun! Wh-what are you d-doing?!"

I didn't say anything and pushed the lapels of my shirt to the side to let her chek my neck.

"YongSun don't think I'm like that, it's not...!"

It was fun to make her nervous.

Finally her eyes focused on the sparkly accessory.

"...It's...It's the necklace! How?!" she began to pat her pockets. "I didn't realize it! When?! Where?!"

I smirk and got up from her legs, she followed me.

"Where are you going?! What does it mean Yong?!"

I ignored her for a few moments while I searched for something on my phone.

I played our favorite romantic song, the same as a while ago.

I approached confidently and placed my hands on her neck to bring her closer, she was still nervous and adorable.

"What's wrong Byulah? Where's your confidence?"

"YongSun..."

She changed her face to determination and hugged me tight. 

We danced slowly.

"Did you like it?" She looked at me expectantly. She was referring to the beautiful necklace.

"Mmm, It could have been better..."

"YOOONGGGG!"

"Ha, ha, ha, ha!"

Before she can protest, I cupped her hamster cheeks and gave her an almost kiss, just brushing our lips.

"I loved it, Gomawo Byulie."

Her face lit up, but then she turned serious again.

"Yong, even if it's not the time, I'll understand, if you're not ready to be my girlfriend yet, I'll understand...because I love you, YongSun."

I knew it. I love her too.

Our own feelings were clarified some years ago, it was always mutual.

A few hours ago, when I thought she was lost, I realized, I don't want to wait any longer too.

"I want it..."

I said bluntly.

"You want it..." she repeated "You want it?!"

She looked at me surprised.

I nodded my head.

"Y-you mean, that, you, you and me...?!"

Seeing her so clumsy is something not common.

"Aigooo, Moon Byul Yi, how can I have such a clumsy hamster as a girlfriend?!"

I laughed.

"YOOONGGGGG!"

She hugged me euphorically, lifted me off the ground, and spun me around.

"Byulah! Easy, easy!" I tried to calm her down.

She took my face and kissed me again and again, she was as happy as a little girl, and I was more...

🔆🌙