Prologue

Kim Dea

Today seemed to be busier than usual seeing how crowded this place is. Students running around the halls, and it sure was noisier today as well. And it sure wasn't less busier for me in fact i was the busiest "fuck I'm late"

I was certainly in a hurry and panicked to the fact that I was even organising my paper works while speed walking.

"hey Kim Dea" I turned around to see my best friend Park Jihyun"need help?" She offered me help seeing how I have both hands full. Well I am the Junior school's council President meaning I'd be busier than any other juniors "yes plea- hey!" I was going to give her the paper bags I was holding until some dude bumped into me.

I turned to look at who it was but that jerk was already running away from me and all I can see is his figure going further and further, but I was able to take a glimpse of what he was wearing.

That dude is a Varsity member "that darned basketball" that dude just crumpled some of my papers when he dropped this darn ball and didn't even apologize.

"O4? sounds familiar" Jihyun spoked after helping me pick up my scattered stuffs "he's part of school varsity team my brother or cousin might know him" she stopped for a moment and gave me a look "isn't your brother also in the varsity team?" I just shook my head sarcastically and picked up the last paper before standing up and dusting myself.

-

"Press you're late" was the first thing I heard the moment I entered the council room "don't even get me started Yang" I quickly took a seat with Jihyun following me "you can put them here and go on Jihyun"

After Jihyun left I looked to my side seeing a pair of eyes observing me since I got here "Oh please Yang Jungwon don't pretend like I don't know ok? I clearly saw you running here a few minutes before I came" I raised a brow at him while giving him a sly smirk.

"Well we all know why Jungwon-ssi was late, but unnie you aren't usually late what happened?" Our secretary Choi Heejeong asked me and everyone else gave her a nod even my second in command who unfortunately was Jungwon.

"I was called by Ms. Kim the moment I arrived at school today asking about the preparation for the event and asked me for some extra activities and an annoying varsity member bumped into me and scattered my stuff's earlier when I spotted him" I explained and pointed to the guy sitting next to me and giving everyone a smile "so, shall we begin?"

"Ah! I forgot to check earlier but did you guys finish putting up the posters yesterday?" Yesterday I assigned two council members to put up the remaining posters "yes and also some of the seniors were asking if the event was for everyone who attended the school or only the juniors, I didn't really know what to answer so I just told them that I'll ask you first"

"Don't the seniors also have their own event why are they trying to meddle with us Juniors" Jungwon spoke up which earned an agreement from everyone, he did have a point as far as I know Seniors have their own events as well.

Park Jeongwoo

Fast and Furious well let's say that's my concept for today's morning training. I slept overtime today and now I'm going to be late for practice and I'm sure this coach isn't going to let this one slide so I'm trying my best to make it in time.

"Why the hell is it so crowded in the halls?!" I had no other choice, I pushed through the crowd while mouthing my bads and sorrys and thankfully I made it through safe and sound.

I rushed once again to the court and quickly pushed open the doors "Park Jeongwoo?"

"Present" I took a sigh of relief and went next to my cousin "just in time I see" he nudged me in the arm while giving me a weird look "what's up with that look?"

"Park Jeongwoo come here for a moment" I'm dead meat this time "is there something wrong coach?" And this time my only way out is acting really dumb but my stupid body won't cooperate since my hands are completely shaking.

"I'll let that one slide since you weren't a minute late but I didn't call you for that" he told me and now I'm confused. If it wasn't about that then what could I have possible done this time.

"I have a favour to ask actually" a favour? He's asking me a favour? "Eh? Coach you're asking me a favour are sure you're not sick or something?"

"Anyways today the Junior council will be doing an inspection in our court, the items we will be using and also the players" I don't understand where he's going with this "and I'll be attending a meeting later today, could you just assist them? You know what I did last year as well  when they inspected before the event?"

"Why can't Doyoung do it his sister is the president anyways" I reasoned to him "well you see Doyoung got the inspection for him in advance since he won't be present this afternoon due to a project he needed to submit by the end of the day"

"Ok I understand, I'll do it then"