Ten

A/N

"Are you trying to kiss me?" With that the girl immediately backed away and quickly denied "of course I wasn't, I was just checking if you were still breathing cause you still haven't woken up and you weren't moving so I did that to check if you were still alive"  she rambled on as Jeongwoo was simply observing her and after a few while Dea noticed his silence and looked at him as she finally calmed down "what?"

"I'd forgive you for it in one condition" he blurted out as he sat down probably which made Dea raise a brow "what condition?" She asked and immediately Jeongwoo had this smirk in his face and was about to open his mouth to say something "wait, wait, hold up"

"I didn't even do anything why should I be doing that condition of yours" she asked and put both her hands in her waist "you haven't even heard my condition yet and also who knows if you're lying or not?" He replied and Dea was is disbelief as she stood there with an 'are you serious?' look.

"So here's my condition it's really simple I promise" Dea was still in dilemma but still told him to continue.

"Go on a date with me, this Saturday"

"What?" Jeongwoo still had that look on his face and just smiled at her as she was processing everything he had said as if it's a really useless yet important math problem "you're asking me out this Saturday?" He nodded in response and Dea was utterly shock. She was of course expecting some other demanding stuffs like be his personal assistant for a week or something like that but surely not something like this, but yet again she didn't do anything.

Jeongwoo was waiting for an answer but Dea was still thinking it through "why on earth would I eve-" she wasn't able to finish what she was saying as Jeongwoo abruptly got up from his seat and went hovering above her as he pinned her to one of the lockers creating a loud bang. He kept going closer and closer until they were only an inch apart but instead of what Dea was expecting he went near her ear "or do you want another kiss to forgive that with?" He whispered to her ear which sent tingles to her spine.

Dea had her eyes wide open as he moved back from her ear now facing each other "ok!, we are going on a date!"  Dea exclaimed with fake enthusiasm as she pushed Jeongwoo away and headed to the door.

-

"Oh my fucking hell!" A load scream and squealing could be heard by the whole campus as Dea told her dear best friend the events from earlier as she stood there hands covering both of her ears. Dea was the type to be very secretive about things but this time she decided to let her best friend know and now she absolutely regrets it.

"You kissed my cousin?" She asked her best friend in disbelief as she had one hand covering her mouth from shock "I didn't kiss him ok? Just almost" Dea replied to her best friend whispering the last part as they walk through the hall.

They kept walking and apparently Jihyun kept asking or more like begging her to tell her every single thing that happened in detail.

"So tell me are you two like making progress? cause it seems to me you two have absolutely wasted half a month of being soulmates without a single move which is rather disappointing in my opinion" Dea just stayed quiet as she didn't want to talk about it right now but she was sure there is no escaping Jihyun.

"I don't know, and also I shouldn't really be feeling too attached or even be falling for him" Dea replied and Jihyun was absolutely shocked. She stopped and grabbed Dea's bag to stop her from walking as well and Dea quickly turned to look at her as she remained in her position from earlier still not moving a muscle.