Seven

Dea

I just know for a fact things are about to get awkward in our beloved classroom starting today. We already arranged the seating and hopefully our teacher just let's it be. So apparently we divided our room by section the right side is class one and the left side is class two.

"Good morning class" and just in time our teacher arrived with class two's adviser "I see you've already made seating arrangements" oh please let this arrangement be.

"But-" with that everyone in class one groaned in disappointed "I'd really like it if you guys would interact with each other more so I already arranged your seating in advance" she explained as she opened her screen and showed us the arrangement.

"Baekseung, Wonyoung, Doyoung, Jihan, Jungwon, Dea, Jeongwoo-" no, this can't be happening  there is no way she seated me next to these two "Ma'am" I raised my hand "if it's about the arrangements Dea I'm sorry I won't be making any changes to it anymore" she replies and I slumped in seat afterwards.

Out of the students in here why'd I have to be in-between these two like how could faith be so cruel to me. What kind of sin did I do in my past life to be experiencing this.

-

"President can you help me?" This dude seriously doesn't stop and his now getting into my nerves "what is it again Jungwon"

He obviously was just toying with me and I was for sure not liking it "my pen fell down your side can you pick it up" he looked at me and did annoying puppy eyes and It seriously doesn't look good on him but nevertheless I bent down to get his pen since I'm nice. But when I was about to pick it up he stepped on my hand and I was internally screaming because of this.

He removed his feet afterwards and I got up and sat properly in my seat I looked at my hand and it was marked red by his shoe. I looked to my side and accidentally made eye contact with my dear soulmate "you ok?" He asked and looked at my hand "yeah I'm good"

I was slowly losing my patience and can't do it anymore i held my pen as tight as I can and tried to meditate my anger but it wasn't working he was seriously getting into my nerves all I want to do now is straggle him till he can't attend this school ever again.

"Yah Yang Jungwon" he turned to me and with that annoying fake smile "let's talk" I said after we were dismissed and he came walking behind me with a smirk.

We reached the pool area which happened to be empty today "drop the act already Jungwon" I stated as we entered the pool area and immediately his expression went upside down.

"Instead of pretending like it's nothing why don't you actually try and look for her" I told him but he just looked down "Jungwon a few more days without contact with her and you die, I hope you're aware of that" he wasn't responding and kept his head low and I was starting to get impatient again.

"I am very well aware of that but I don't even have an idea where she could be or where we possibly made contact it's more frustrating for me than it is for you Dea" he explained and I felt sympathy for him I mean he is still my friend.

"Can I take a look at your tattoo again?" He pulled his sleeve that revealed an orchid "I feel like I've seen it somewhere before"

-

After my final class i headed straight to the council room for our meeting and afterwards our school inspection for this month.

We are now at the gym and it just happened that the basketball team is having practice at this time so we'll have to wait for them to finish since this is our last destination.

We waited in the bench and I was seated between Jungwon and Heejeong and I saw Heejeong staring at someone I looked at the direction she was looking at "Park Jeongwoo?" She turned to me "I heard he has soulmate from my brother and so do I but Hyunsuk oppa doesn't know" she explained and turned her focus back on Jeongwoo.

"I mean there aren't really many soulmates in our school so maybe it's him" she continued and I just looked at her, she's right though there really isn't many soulmates in our school "you know I've been close with Jeongwoo nowadays and I've seen his tattoo"

"Can I see yours so maybe I can confirm it for you" I told her and she quickly rolled up her sleeves 'found you'.

"Sorry to disappoint but that tattoo doesn't really match Jeongwoo's but.." I continued and she sat up in better position and looked straight into my eyes "but what?"

"I think I might know who your soulmate is" I replied and her eyes widen at my statement "don't worry you ain't dying" I patted her shoulder and stood up leaving her there looking lost and went to my brother as they seem to already finished practice.

"Why are you here? You don't usually attend my practice" he looked at me as I handed him his water "monthly school inspection" I replied and sat down on the bench and coincidentally Jeongwoo's bag was right beside me.

He walked straight to our direction and I immediately stood up again and he was Infront of us so I handed him the water I bought earlier "here" I mean I do still feel awkward about what happened at home last weekend but I heard earlier he said he forgot to bring water so I stopped by the cafeteria and got him some.

"Thank you" he smiled at me and I just smiled and little and averted my attention to something else.

"What's this huh?" The other guys then started teasing us especially Park Jisung. "When will I get myself a soulmate or even a girlfriend" Jake suddenly butted in while pretending to feel hurt 'go and date Jihyun then'

I went back to my old spot which is now occupied by the one and only Yang Jungwon so instead I sat to the right side of Heejeong.

"What was the all about unnie?" Heejeong suddenly looked at with a teasing grin "yeah, what was that about miss president" joined Jungwon as they both looked at me teasingly.

"What? I told you we got close recently I was just trying to help" I replied trying my best to hide my smile.