Eleven

A/N

"Wow the audacity he had to hang up on me like that, like? Who does he think he is?" Dea let her anger out the moment she saw her dear best friend Jihyun.

"Hey girl calm down ok?" Jihyun held her hand and she was almost setting on fire out of anger and if this was an animation she would probably be on fire or steams would be coming out of her nose and ears "there goes your soulmate, why don't you go to him and talk this out with him instead of ranting it to me cause my dear I am also stress as fuck ok?" Jihyun told her as she pointed to a group of boys entering the campus laughing and chattering around.

Dea looked at them and Jeongwoo seemed to have notice them as well "Dea!" Jeongwoo called out for her and immediately she widen her eyes looked at Jihyun and afterwards made a run for it. Jeongwoo went to Jihyun made contact for a moment before running after Dea.

Dea went blazing around the halls in a rush even though her room was on the other side of the building. Why was she running anyway? Well she also doesn't know, her brain is just telling her to ran as fast as she could where her feet could take her.

"Kim Dea" Dea turned around to her name being called but she never stopped running, she looked for the person and there he was Jeongwoo running after her and was slowly catching up to her "shit" she muttered and started to run even faster, consuming all the energy she had left in her.

She turned to a corner and went up the stairs all in a rush. She looked back to see if her soulmate was still after her and unfortunately after a good two seconds he was already running up the stairs "why the hell is he running after me" she frustratedly said and started running off again turning to another corner and went for the stairs again but this time the stairs were going down but what she didn't know is that the stairs would lead her back to where she started as she saw her brother and their friends with Jihyun in the entrance of the campus all looking at her.

Instead of explaining to them she just ran again but this time to a different direction and if you think Jeongwoo would just let her be this time you are absolutely wrong because he kept chasing and chasing her.

Dea made another turn and at this her legs finally gave up as she plopped down on the floor and immediately Jeongwoo caught up to her and stopped for a moment to catch his breath and then helped Dea up putting her arm around his shoulder and wrapping his hand arm around her waist.

"Dude are you nuts?" She asked him still a little bit out of breath "are you?! Why'd you run off like that? And excuse me? Dude? Did you just dude zoned me?" He looked at her in disbelief as he continued to carry her back to their friends "but why'd you ran after me?" Jeongwoo thought for a moment, why was he running after her anyway? "I don't know, first instinct?" She looked at him with an 'are you serious?' look and just walked along with him still helping her.

"And also I was going to tell you about the call last night" he started off quickly catching Dea's attention " I actually didn't know my battery was low and in the middle of our call my phone died so.." he explained and Dea only nodded as she understood his situation "nah it's all good I also had the feeling that the information you wanted to share with me was like a personal matter to you so I won't force you or anything like that" she replied with a smile and he smiled back at her.

"Oh don't forget about that date this Saturday" he said cheekily and Dea's smile immediately went down as she rolled her eyes "I won't forget don't you worry"

"You know you should really quit doing that" Dea looked at him and raised her brow in confusion "doing what?"

"Rolling your eyes, one day you'll roll your eyes and It'll be stuck back there"

-

Saturday finally came and Dea was in a state of Panic while on a call with Jihyun "how are you stressing over what to wear like you're Kim Dea?"

"Yeah but I, Kim Dea has never ever gone on a date my whole life so what do you expect?" Dea was still going through her clothes and still stressed as she had been going through her clothes for almost three hours now.

The night before Dea already knew she would be having a hard time choosing what to wear so she decided to set an alarm at six in the morning on a weekend since her and Jeongwoo decided that he would pick her up by nine so they'd have time to look around before their movie starts.

"I actually thought I had a bunch of time and now I'm literally running out of time Jihyun" she said stressfully as she continued to go around her pile of clothes on her bed "what to do now?"

"Hey hey stop!" Jihyun suddenly spotted something interesting on top of the pile of clothes and immediately called Dea to notice "why why?" Jihyun pointed out some high waisted black shorts "this?" She asked as she lifted it up and put it above her waist as she looked at the mirror to see it's fit on her.

"I think I like it" Dea smiled out of satisfaction and picked up a matching white crop top with puffy shoulders, she looked around the floor and picked up a pair of white vans sneakers and immediately showed it to Jihyun "There you go! You did it, finally"

"I'll turn off the call and put it on real quick" she ended the call and went to get bathroom to change in a rush.

After she finished she added some light make up with just face powder and a little tint and afterwards tied her hair up in a clean ponytail. She looked at the mirror and clapped in satisfaction "Sis you ready? Your date's here" her brother called her as she turned to him with a smile on her face "and just in time"