Five

Doyoung

"Yah Haruto!" I yelled the moment I entered our hangout "you" I went to him and grabbed him in the collar "what did you tell her you bastard" I was so angry I couldn't control my own emotion and punched him in the face.

"Hey Hey Hey" Jihoon hyung went in and held me back but I just want to attack him more and more "let's talk this out, guys guys!"

I couldn't handle my self and and with all my force I broke through Jihoon hyung and Shiho hyung. I ran to him like a hungry beast and once again grabbed his collar but he didn't say anything and just looked at me with a straight face.

"Kim Doyoung" Hyunsuk hyung arrived with Mark Hyung "what's going on in here?" I let go of Haruto and sat down next to Yedam Hyung.

"Doyoung bursted in here and just attacked Haruto"

I looked back at Haruto as he was dusting himself and looked down and sighed "sorry, my emotion got ahead of me again" I explained and looked at them.

"So what happened? Why'd you have to attack him?" Mark Hyung asked and immediately everyone's attention averted to me "something happened to Dea"

"She passed out in the hallway earlier when we had lunch and the other students said she was last seen with Haruto" I continued to explain and this time almost in an instant all eyes turned to Haruto.

"I just told her to be careful of who she's dealing with" he explained and I immediately got where he was coming from "Haruto you know my sister has a weak heart she shouldn't be experiencing things like this"

"And she shouldn't be meeting or even having a soulmate in this situation of her" he fired back at me and I know he's concerned about her but Dea took it the wrong way.

"Hyung, I'm more than sure that you are aware of what environment she is getting herself into because of him and that's the environment you from the start wanted her not to be involved in" it's true I never wanted Dea to be involved with all the things we do nor did I even wanted her to know about it if it's the only way to keep her safe I'll keep this from her for as long as I live but seems like this is not what the world has planned.

"Now there's nothing we can do, she's bound to get involved with this even without Jeongwoo and we can't change faith Doyoung, it's probably better to tell her first than her finding out in an unexpected way" Jeno hyung explained to me but no matter how hard I tried to understand this situation I still can't get myself to do so.

"I don't know"

"You should or else something might happened out of hand that were not aware of, we're a gang Doyoung and our rival gang knows you and your siblings, you shouldn't be risking this" Mark Hyung said and everyone seems to agree to him.

Yes we're a gang but it wasn't really this gang. We used to be 12 membered gang named treasure but recently we formed alliance with NCT Dream.

"It's either she finds out from Jeongwoo or you tell her Doyoung, it's up to you" Yedam Hyung patted my shoulder before he stood up and left.

"I'll tell her"

Dea

Well yeah it's Saturday but it happened to be a day when everyone in my family but me has something to do. Mom's on a business trip and won't be home for the next five days. Dongyoung oppa has something to do at university and Doyoung oppa is out with the guys and now I'm here all alone in this house.

I felt so alone and lonely today until the doorbell rings "Hey it's me open up" the person at the door yelled and the moment I recognized her voice I quickly ran to the door to quickly unlock it.

"Jihyun-ie~"
"Dea-yah~"

"It's funny how both our brothers are coincidentally out today Huh?" She told me as we made our way to the living room. Right it is quite a coincidence "Yeah, but I doubt they're together though"

While we were in the middle of the movie we were watching I suddenly felt a pain in my stomach like it was punched and it didn't come out noticeable to Jihyun which was a relief so I just continued watching our movie after the pain went away as if nothing had happen.

After a few minutes another wave of pain passed through me and came another and another and finally Jihyun noticed me as I was curling my body due to the pain "Hey what's wrong?" Jihyun asked as she held my arm and supported my back.

Then I felt as I was hit by something hard and with that I was thrown off the couch.

Jeongwoo

Today we got us a mission or something like that and we were out in units and I was with Doyoung hyung, Jisung Hyung, Renjun Hyung, Yoshi hyung, and Junghwan.

"Jeongwoo and Jisung you can handle those three right? We need to stall them so we can sneak in" Renjun Hyung pointed to three boys sharing a cigarette "yeah sure, they don't look so hard to handle to me" I spoke as I went out of the van "Jeongwoo" Jisung Hyung called me and I looked back at him and asked 'what?' "be careful, we know about your soulmate and just remember she can feel what you feel as well" he didn't even wait for me to reply and just went ahead of me.

"Oi kiddos" they looked at us and just went on as if we were nothing so I went towards the short one took his cigarette, threw it to the ground and stepped on it "you shouldn't smoke you know? It's bad for your health"

He hissed at me like a angry little kitty and we just laughed at him and suddenly he just launched a punch at my stomach "Yah!"

I quickly made a counter attack and that's when our 2:3 fight started.

I held this one dude by the collar and pushed him to the nearby wall "you look rather to old to be middle schooler to me though" I commented and right after he punched my right cheek "I'm a college student you freak" but I was quick and did another counter attack and punched him hard in the stomach and now he's on the ground "no wonder your moves are rusty"

"Yah Park Jeongwoo!" I turned around and was met with a metal tube hitting my side and it kinda hurt but I didn't let it faze me so I quickly sent him an attack and we kept going on and on until the three of them were all unconscious.

"Let's head off before they wake up" Jisung Hyung told and we quickly ran to our van to see the other guys and they seemed to have finished their mission as well.

"Jeongwoo something wrong?" Yoshi hyung looked at me as I kept massaging my side "he was hit with metal tube by one of those dudes"

"I don't think anything is broken though it just scrapped the skin a little"

"What?!" Suddenly Doyoung hyung shouted and gained everyone's attention "ok I'm on my way"

"Let's head straight to our house first, something came up at home"

Dea

The pain still hasn't gone away and it's getting out of hand. I keep getting the felling of it stinging so I took at look at my side but there wasn't any bruise scratch or anything.

"Calm down Dea I already called your brother and his own his way" Jihyun told me and guided me back on the couch and then handed me water.

"I can't do this Jihyun I feel like it's burning" I was literally sobbing Infront of her and I know I will regret it afterwards but who cares in hurts so much and there's nothing I can do about it.

After ten more minutes of pain the door suddenly bursted open revealing my brother with Jeongwoo? 'what is he doing here?'