Eight

Jeongwoo

Today was the day of merging classes with class one I was assigned next to Dea and of course i didn't mind at all.

And while on class I got a message from someone so I opened to phone to check who it was

Seojung-ssi

Oppa can we meet at
the garden later?

I didn't reply and just left her on seen.

After class I headed straight for lunch but then I saw Jungwon and Dea going out from the pool area together "why are they together when they were just talking in class earlier?"

"Hey wait for me" Jungwon was trailing behind her and being all clingy which is weird since normally they'd be bickering and stuffs and it all seemed too suspicious for me.

I hid behind the pillar and thankfully they didn't notice me when they passed by and once they were out of sight I went out and got back to the cafeteria to get my lunch but was stopped on my way there.

"Oppa why aren't you replying to my messages?" It was Seojung and I didn't bother to answer her questions and went straight to the point "so what is it that you want from me dear Seojung-ssi?"

"Let's just try this once please?" She looked at me and then grabbed my hand "just once and if it doesn't work out I'm seriously going to stop bothering you I promise"

I gave it a deep thought and I guess it is a win-win situation since she gets what I want and I get what I want in the end but I'm still not sure if it's a good idea and she might also be plotting something with this.

-

After our final class was over I quickly packed my stuff and then realized "I forgot to bring my water" I was such in a rush this morning that I forgot to refill my water bottle so I pulled out my phone and messaged Jihoon hyung to get me water at the cafeteria since their room is near the cafeteria.

I headed to the gym and changed into my varsity uniform for practice.

The practice was going smoothly until suddenly the school council members entered the gym. "I'm dead meat if she approaches me here" I said to myself and thankfully enough no one heard.

I passed the ball to Sungchan hyung and went on with practice like I usually do when she's around like she's not even there.

We went on for about five more minutes until coach signalled us for a break I went to Jihoon hyung and asked him for my water "you didn't bring your water? But I didn't receive a message from you today" he looked at me confused so I took out my phone and showed him the message and then he started laughing "why what's wrong?"

"I think you sent that dear message of yours to someone else" he states while containing his laughter I looked at my phone and I froze the moment I saw the message

Soulmate

I forgot to bring my water
can you get me one the
cafeteria thanks

Ok?

"LOL why do you save her as 'Soulmate'? That's so cliché" he continued as he kept laughing at me I just groaned in frustration and saw Dea at the other side of the gym so I decided to go there.

She handed me a water bottle "here" I accepted it "Thank you" I answered naturally not trying to make it obvious that I'm embarrassed right now.

"What's this huh?" Suddenly Jisung hyung hit my shoulder while grinning at me and so did the other guys "When will I get myself a soulmate or even a girlfriend" Jake suddenly butted in while pretending to feel hurt 'look at this dude' I turned to Dea and smiled at her one more time before she went back to the rest of the council members as I kept my eyes on her.

"Stop staring she might melt" Doyoung hyung teased and I just smiled at him and went to get my bag.

Dea

Well today wasn't at all bad I guess I didn't really get too frustrated than usual which is new but that aside I went to my desk and took out my assignment.

I started with my math assignment and afterwards finished my History presentation for next week.

After I finished everything I laid down on my bed and scrolled through my phone but then I remembered the events from earlier this day.

"He must've sent that to me by mistake"

"How cute" I smiled at the thought but quickly woke up to reality "get yourself together Dea" I almost fell too deep right there.

"You shouldn't be feeling this way, nothing good comes out of getting too attached" I once again scolded myself and got out of bed and walked to my shelf.

I picked up a familiar picture from three years ago "I know from experience"

-

"Come here princess" I hurriedly ran to him and have him a big warm a hug "I missed you" I told him as he put me down "and of course I missed you too my baby"

"What about me didn't you miss me" my brother asked looking a bit hurt "maybe a little bit" I answered and we all laughed together.

"Where's your mommy?" He asked me and just in time my mom came out of from the kitchen and hugged him.

"Dad how long are you two going to stay here again?" My other brother asked and we all looked at him as we waited for his answer "I mean I'd love to stay here forever but I still have business and this little guy has school back in Canada, so probably half a month" I frowned at his answer as I was disappointed to know that they're going to leave us here again.

"But before we do we are going to enjoy every single second we are here spending it with all of you" he said excitedly and we all cheered.

-

A tear droped out of my eye with that memory as I looked at the picture in my hand.

"Dea mom said- Dea?" I looked at my brother and suddenly broke down Infront of him.

"No, it's ok Dea don't cry" he went to hug me as I hugged the picture frame while sobbing as I couldn't control my emotions anymore.

"What's going on?" Suddenly Doyoung oppa came into my room as well and it pained me more when I saw him "I hate him so much"

"Why did he leave us just like that?" I hit my chest multiple times as I was starting to have trouble in breathing and It was getting so frustrating that at this point I just want to go to him, follow him, maybe, just maybe I'll be more at peace with him.