Fourteen

A/N

The moment they start attacking it felt like those they are after keep multiplying as every gun shot they make incomes another one from a different direction.

"We split into teams since this getting really confusing" Jihoon instructed through their ear piece.

They divided into four teams 5:5:5:4 and immediately went for the attack and thankfully enough they managed to take down almost all of them but one managed to get away but since the doors are locked already he had no where else to go so the boys we're certain he was still in there hiding somewhere.

"He's probably just hiding somewhere tight and dark, let's search individually for now" Hyunsuk instructed and everybody nodded and started their search.

After a few minutes some cluttering can be heard near by where Haruto was searching so he slowly approached and when he went to check it out he was greeted by a very unpleasant sight "Kim Dea!"

The attacker was covering her mouth to prevent her from screaming and when Haruto had found them he slowly went out while pointing a knife at Haruto causing him to back up a little.

After he fully got out he dragged the girl and pulled her hair which earned a loud scream from her catching everyone's attention.

"No one move or the pretty girl gets it" he warned as he placed the knife near her neck "he has a dagger" Yedam pointed out.

No one bothered to move as he dragged her towards the door but unfortunately it was locked and he could see police waiting outside the building so he's only way out was the large window.

He slowly went for the window while still dragging Dea and as he kept getting closer and closer but then suddenly his dagger was abruptly tossed out of his grip as it landed on the floor a few meters away from him. Dea took this initiative to bite his arm and after letting go of her she made a run for it.

And behind the attacker was Park Jeongwoo who had now landed punches into him.

Another punch "this one's for attacking us in public" then in came another one "this one is for ruining my date, and this one-" he made his final blow as the said attacker is now on the floor unconscious with blood all over his face "is for touching my girl"

The guys started leaving the area and didn't even bother picking up the unconscious and blooded guy as they were not to be seen, because even though they wore masks they knew that they were bound to be interrogated by the police, so one by one they jumped out the window.

"Dea we'll talk at home ok?" Doyoung looked at his sister before jumping out leaving the soulmates and the almost dead attacker with them when the police managed to burst the doors open.

-

The car ride back home was silent. After the current events Dea hasn't spoken a word nor did she even spare her soulmate a glance, she was literally staring into thin air completely ignoring Jeongwoo's presence.

She was drowned in her own thoughts and wasn't even aware of what was happening around or maybe it's just she couldn't care less anymore.

Her thoughts were going haywire and she was totally lost asking her self for the nth time 'what the hell is going on?'

She was desperate for answers but couldn't bring her self to ask the guy next to her due to her lack of trust in him.

"We're here" after hearing that she immediately got out of the vehicle still not giving a single shit about her so called soulmate who just watched as she got out of the car and walked to their front door and as soon as she made it he was about to go as well but then he heared a knock on his window.

"Come inside" she said in a cold manner and poor boy was surprised by this, from the way she talked and the way she acted it was like she lost her soul.

He got out of the car and followed her inside and as they made their way to the living room they were greeted by them Kim brothers and Mrs. Kim all seated in the couch and soon enough they noticed the soulmate's presence and stood up as she walked up to them "Dea look-" Doyoung was cutted of by his sister slamming the table Infront of them.

"What on earth is going on?" She asked them with wide eyes and heavy breaths while trying to remain calm.

"Look I was going to tell you but things just got-" "cut the chase will you? Just fucking straight up tell me" Dea once again cut of Doyoung with her voice trembling and her trying to hold back her tears.

"We're a gang" Jeongwoo answered from across the room catching the girl's attention.

"Who else knew?"
"Everyone but you"

Hearing those she felt terrible just terrible, how could they have not told her but told everyone else? She felt deceived and betrayed by her own family.

"Jihyun unnie? Park Jisung was there, does she know" Dea asked again and this time she was starting to panic and her tears were itching to come out but she kept holding them back "she knows".

Hearing those her knees weakened and her breaths got uneven and her tears start to fall out of her eyes as she tugged her hair tight. It wasn't just her family but also her best friend.

Doyoung and Dongyoung quickly went to pick up their sister but she just pushed them away and tried to fix her posture "how long?"

"2 years"

That was the last straw and Dea abruptly got up and picked up her back as she pushed Jeongwoo out of the way and headed to her room slamming the door shut leaving the four in the living room without even being able to explain the whole situation to the girl.