Two

Jeongwoo

Well today's the day our basketball match against the Seniors. This year we are motivated to win no matter what since we lost in last year's match but this year we had extra practice and we had been working hard so the results may be unpredictable.

"You guys wanna grab a drink and go check out the booths?" Jake hyung suggested and of course we all agreed since the basketball match is this afternoon we have the whole morning to ourselves.

"Doyoung hyung is your sister coming to see the match today?" Just by the mention of her made me really awkward like dude why'd this mf even ask that? Does he like her or what?

"I think she's watching with Jihyun noona" Jisung replied earning cheers from the other guys.

"Didn't know you guys were fans haha" I said awkwardly but I think they didn't notice "yeah that's why my sister doesn't really come to my games or practice, they creep the shit out of her" Doyoung commented earning laughs from the others.

"Jeongwoo what drink do you want?" I heard Jihoon hyung call out for me from the counter "Chocolate milk!"

-

Well checking out the booths were entertaining until we got to the council's booth and the other guys were obviously looking for Kim Dea.

"Heejeong, Where's Dea?" Jihoon hyung approached Heejeong a member of the council and also Hyunsuk hyung's sister.

"Dea unnie? I think she left something back at the council room and went to get it" she replied.

I was ready to go check out the other booths but they insisted to wait just a little bit more for Dea and as if on cue she's finally here wearing a plain sky blue t-shirt that's tucked-in in her baggy jeans with a pair of Jordans and her hair tied up in a neat bun and I don't know why but she seemed to be shinning today.

"Pretty" I accidentally spoke out loud but thankfully enough I think no one heard me.
Get yourself together Park Jeongwoo seriously.

'What the?!'  What the actual fuck was that? Someone just spoke in my head hello? I tried to communicate with it this time to see if it's my imagination or something.

'it's Dea' She replied and I immediately turned my head towards her direction and we made contact for about 3 seconds before she broke it.

How are we already communicating on our second day? Didn't the story say it takes time to develop.

I am so confused and have no idea what to do now "she doesn't even want me"

"What was that?" Jisung hyung asked me since I think he heard me but at the same time didn't so I just shook my head and he nodded as a response.

Seriously maybe I should go get a check up, I haven't been feeling like myself since yesterday.

"Dea are you by any chance seeing anyone?" Sunghoon hyung asked her and we all looked at her waiting for her reply until she looked at me and accidentally we made eye contact.

'what do I say?' she asked me through my mind again and honestly I don't know how to answer. So I just shrugged my shoulder at her.

"Uh...yes?" With that I chocked on air and I feel like I took in air the wrong way.

"You are?!" Doyoung hyung looked at her surprised. She just scratches her hair a little with an hint of awkwardness in it.