Four

Dea

Today is Friday, finally friday, the last school day of the week and after this I can finally take a break from all the school activities and just have fun.

Right now I'm walking with Jihyun and Jisung and Doyoung oppa following us from behind. Since our classrooms are next to each other we kinda got used to walking together to class.

"So remember what I told you the other day?" Jihyun and i are once again talking about her all time crush "I think he seriously is also interested in me" and she just keeps going on and on about him, I mean I support her but I just don't want her to get her hopes up again for him.

We reached our classroom and it's time to part ways, Jihyun and Jisung go to the same class and me and Doyoung oppa go to the same class. Well I'm still not sure why I managed to be in the same class with my brother, he was born in December 4, 2003 and I was born on December 13, 2004 I mean we have a year gap but I think it was because oppa enrolled late that's why he's with 04 students.

-

The class was going smoothly and thankfully enough i was focused the whole time but I keep getting the feeling that someone is looking at me I looked to my side to see my seatmate looking at my wrist "Yah Watanabe" I called him and he looked back at me "what are you looking at?" He didn't answer and just looked back at my wrist "stop looking and focus on class your distracting me" I said and hid my wrist away.

"Is it you?" He asked me out of the blue "what?" We shared eye contact for about 5 seconds before he broke it "nothing, forget about it" he spoke and pulled his focus to the blackboard. What is wrong with this guy, such a bipolar.

After class my brother left me cause they were having lunch together like their whole team and Jihyun had to go to a club meeting so here I am all alone.

"Kim Dea" what does he want this time? he's starting to creep me out "what do you want? Aren't you supposed to be having lunch with your team today?" I asked and continued walking as he kept following me he didn't answer and just pulled my hand which made me stop "Yah!"

"You better be careful" he told me and looked at me straight in the eye "you don't know who you're dealing with" with that said he let go of my hand and left just like that and I was frozen in my spot almost like I was glued to ground I couldn't move he was so intimidating.

My heart was beating in an inhuman phase and I couldn't control my breathing i clutched my hands to my Chest hoping it will help but certainly enough I didn't It just made me feel worst and even through all this and also the hot weather today I felt cold and before I knew it everything was all black.

-

I woke up with my head still throbbing so I slowly got up and while supporting my head I looked around and I'm in the infirmary I looked around to see if someone else was here until I heard rattling from somewhere "Jihyun?"

"Is that you?" She came out but she wasn't a she, he was a he and this certain male who I wasn't at all expecting here "what are you doing here?" It was Jeongwoo holding a cheese bread and a choco drink.

"I helped you here" he replied and sat down next to me in a chair as he put down the snacks he brought "here eat this" he handed the break to me and opened the choco drink "the uh, soulmate effect is kinda taking it's place already I guess" he spoke and handed me the drink "what so you mean?"

"Well earlier today like during lunch I felt a weird feeling, I felt cold and hot at the same time and my I felt chest pain, it was weird enough for me until I saw in the hall all alone and you were clutching your chest and seemed to be losing your balance so i quickly ran to you and the moment I made it you collapsed"

So he was to the one who brought me here, I was assuming it was Jihyun or Jisung and just asked him to help me.

"Does your head still hurt?" He asked me and I tried my best to avoid making eye contact with him cause I was literally so awkward "yeah just a little" after I replied his next action just made me even more awkward, he held my hand.

"What are you doing?" I asked him with pure surprise, I mean how can he be so calm about this?

"Physical contact helps with healing" he answered and smiled at me and I was dumbstruck for a moment, his smile was so attractive that I couldn't take my eyes off of it.

Oh no he's doing it again, he's making me feel like this again and i fucking hate it. Why does he have to make me feel like this all the time he's around it's getting annoying.

"I'm going to use the restroom" I informed him and quickly got off the bed and ran to the restroom, I got in locked the door and looked at the mirror "why am I so red?!" I whispered yelled and quickly washed my face to cool off.

"Fucking soulmate effect!" I said and then kicked the door angrily "aw aw aw!" I just hurt my feet because of that "you ok in there Dea?" I heard Jeongwoo ask from the other side of the door "yeah all good"

"You're so clumsy Dea" I scolded myself and washed my hand before I got out.

"I don't think this soulmate thing is going to work out for us"