Nine

Dea

Another school day as usual and now I'm with the twins at the library looking for books and comics, we were supposed to be with my brother but and he said he has things to do with the club so he said he won't be able to come with us for our hang out today.

We have this hang out we do once a week after class that wasn't really a thing until last December. It was just invented by Jihyun saying she wanted the spend quality time with her best friends.

"Found it finally" Jihyun exclaimed as she reached a book from a high shelf and immediately hugged it and passerby's were literally looking at us weirdly "what are you doing?" She looked at me with pure happiness as she showed me the book she was holding "Hell University?"

"That's like a little old season already don't you think?" I told her as I was picking some books that looked interesting to me but all I can see are fictional stories and some Fantasy's.

"Yeah whatever" she answered and took out another she wanted "don't you want to get a book too?" She asked and I just shrugged as I was obviously bored here.

"Oh by the way" I looked at her and followed her as she was going to the counter to pay "how are things with you and my dear cousin?"

I mean we're fine I guess "were good" I answered and they both looked at me weirdly "by good you mean?" Jisung asked me after they paid "not that much interaction but nothing bad has happened and that's good" they just nodded in response as we walked out of the store.

We walked to the bus stop together and all got in the bus together and on our way home they kinda both fell asleep and I was just looking out the window enjoying the view of the streets of Seoul until I got a call from my brother.

"Hello?"
"Yeah everything's fine"
"No, were headed home now"
"Sure I'll just call Dongyoung oppa then"
"Yeah bye"

"He's been out lately, it makes me wonder where he keeps going late at night"

Jeongwoo

Once again another basketball practice and thankfully enough we don't have a mission so I can probably practice till seven or so.

Everything was going just fine and now it's time for a water break, i sat down and took my phone from my bag and saw a message from Seojung And she wanted to meet up this Saturday at Teu-land café and like I normally do, I leave her on read.

Why did I even contemplate to agree with her stupid deal anyway. Now I have to deal with her and tell her I don't want to do it which she will probably cause a scene for at the café and I wouldn't want that.

I'm trying to think of an excuse to tell her that I can't do it, since I can't just tell her that my soulmate is Dea the president of the Juniors council because she is also in the council. And we promised anyone but our friends would know so it's kinda a rough situation for me right now.

"Boys back on the court" and that's my cue.

A/N

At the moment Dea was out with the council members for a meeting and is discussing about some school things that the council needs more attention on.

"I think someone needs to be at the gate early in the morning to monitor students coming in since sometimes outsiders gets inside our school grounds without invitation" Suggested by Jungwon and Heejeong automatically agreed with him "that is true and we do need to put action in that since also some students go against school regulations and dress codes" Heejeong added and they all looked at Dea waiting for approval.

"Ok so we'll- Yah Kim Dea we need you!" Dea was about to say something but then someone bursted inside the council room who turned out to be Kim Doyoung who earned looks from the other council members including Dea "ok who didn't lock the door?" She asked and obviously no one spoke up "that's not the issue right now" he pulled his confused sister up and out of room in a rush. And left behind were dumbfounded council members "so are we dismissed now?"

"What the hell is going on? What could be so important for you to interrupt my meeting?" Dea asked as her brother kept dragging her through the halls and straight to the gymnasium. He didn't answer and instead pushed her Inside and was welcomed with a commotion "what the actual-"

There laid an unconscious Jeongwoo in the middle of the court being surrounded by other varsity members who were trying to wake him up "quit starring and come here to heal him" Jisung pulled her to him and she was immediately dragged "what is up with you basketball players? You keep dragging people" she forcefully pulled her hand out of Jisung's grip and looked at Jeongwoo as everyone kept their eyes on the soulmates.

"Does that even work in this kind of case?" She asked as she was anticipating to do so "we'll carry him to the our lockers if you're uncomfortable with everyone here" Jake assured her as they start to carry him and lead her to the lockers where she was left there with an unconscious Jeongwoo.

Dea took his hand as soon as everyone went out and just stayed there and she felt awfully awkward just sitting there holding his hand. So she waited for a few minutes to pass by but he still wasn't regaining consciousness and Dea was getting really impatient so she abruptly stood up and sat right Infront of him "this kind of contact might be to weak for your situation" she sighed as she tried to recall all the stories her mom told her about her and their Dad who is Mrs. Kim's Soulmate.

"There was this time that simple skin ships didn't wake him up nor heal him so we had to take it to a different level"

Dea froze for a while and thought about this decision for a good couple of minute. She was still unsure about this. She was pacing around the room while bitting her nails out of nervousness but then finally got herself together.

"It's not like you'd know anyway since you're not really conscious yet" and so she started to get closer and closer to him. She slowly closed her eyes and was preparing herself for this but the next thing that happened was something she absolutely did not expect to happen.

"Are you trying to kiss me?"