Six

Dea

They immediately rushed him next to me and now I'm confused like really confused I looked at Jihyun and she just shrugged her shoulder "healing" Yoshi oppa spoke as I looked at him "it's a Soulmate thing you can heal each other with physical touch" he continued.

I felt another stingy pain and as I looked at Jeongwoo the side of his shirt was red like blood red so I quickly lifted his shirt to confirm "Hey!"

"So that's why" I commented as I saw the big scratch on his side and it's bleeding so much so I quickly grabbed his hand and right after I felt the pain going away quickly.

I took a look around the room and everyone was looking at me weirdly "what?" I asked and they just looked at me as Junghwan has his mouth open is disbelief.

"Park Jisung you- you have a lot of explaining to do" she turned to rest of the guys "all of you do" she looked furious and I of course I was too but I was so tired and just rested my head on the big pillow next to me and slowly drifted to dream land.

Jeongwoo

The others moved to the dinning room to discuss and left me and Dea in the living room.

Dea already fell asleep while they were discussing here earlier. I looked at her sleeping figure and she looked so peaceful so I took this opportunity to admire her features and while doing so her head almost fell of the pillow but I was fast to catch it and gently rested her head in my shoulder.

And me myself also felt the urge to sleep and after a while I rested my head on top of hers and soon feel asleep as well and truth be told this was the safest I felt ever in my life, she felt like my comfort zone and I liked it, I liked it a lot.

A/N

Meanwhile in the dinning room a little chaos is going on.

"Explain" Jihyun spoke and she didn't really sound really nice about it. Her eyes were glaring at every men she spotted in the room and her hands were forming a fist.

The atmosphere was so tense and even Jisung can't read his own twins expression anymore "noona-"

"Shut it!" She was starting to get aggressive with her tone and at this point Jisung felt like a terrified little puppy being intimidated by a big scary lion.

"We're in a gang Jihyun" Renjun said while munching on the bread he was having as if it was no big deal "right? I know something was going on judging from the way you always sneak out at night go home late and is always out during weekends" she crossed her arms above her chest and started glaring at her little brother again as he tried to avoid her eyes at all cost.

"Jihyun can you not tell this to Dea?" Jihyun gave Doyoung a questioning look and stood up from her seat "why? Out of the two of us she is the one is the most curious about what the hell has been happening and now I can't tell her?"

"I'm going to tell her soon but not now, she's not yet ready Jihyun you know she has a weak heart and I can't afford risking this so for now let's keep this a secret from her" he explained and Jihyun quickly understood where he was coming from and didn't argue further more with him.

"But what will we do if she asks us about this hyung?" The youngest asked them and everybody was now focused on Doyoung "I already have a backup story so let me handle it, I just want you guys to go with the flow with me"

"So does Dongyoung oppa know about all of this?" Jihyun asked Doyoung as she finally calmed down "yes everyone knew but Dea, we wanted to keep it from her and tell her when her condition is much better"

"Even your mom knows?" He nodded "even dad knew" and with the mention of his father everyone in the room shared a look and decided not to ask further more.

A little moment later Dea had finally woken up and felt a weight above her head she looked to the side and saw a neck then she tried to look upwards and noticed a tanned skin and for sure it was Jeongwoo.

She tried to get up without waking him up but failed "stop moving around, I still want to rest" Jeongwoo had also woken up but didn't budge instead complained so she just stayed still for a while "aren't you uncomfortable?" She asked him and immediately Jeongwoo lifted his head and instead rested his head on his soulmates lap and snuggled there comfortably.

After two good minutes Jeongwoo was already back to Dreamland and so Dea took out her phone to keep her distracted while he was resting.

But after a while she put down her phone and looked at Jeongwoo and played with his hair "you know I still feel like this soulmate thing will work for us Park Jeongwoo" suddenly he grabbed her hand and looked at her "what makes you think that?"

-

"It just doesn't make sense to me Jihyun" Dea again looked at her best friend and put down her chopsticks "how can he hit a trashcan while playing basketball and get such a big scratch on his side?" She kept going on and on and Jihyun was running out of excuses.

"It happens Dea ok? Like This has already happened to Jisung too before" she reasoned with annoyance 'i swear to God Kim Doyoung you better pay me for this' she thought while looking at Dea.

"Why do you keep thinking about it anyways? Do you by any chance already developed feelings for him?" She made a very smart excuse and immediately Dea denied it and just finished her lunch.

"Oh and also I heard class two's classroom is going through reconstruction so they'll be sharing rooms with you guys since your class has the most least number of students" suddenly Dea completely froze in her spot and slowly turned to her best friend "our class?!"