Twelve

Jeongwoo

I made it to Dea's house at exactly nine o'clock but before I got there I received a message from Seojung saying she'll be waiting for me at the mall but like as usual I ignored it.

I was welcomed by Mrs. Kim with a wide smile on her face "oh, you must be our Dea's soulmate" she said to me still smiling brightly and I just nodded.

"Who knew little Jeongwoo would be my little Dea's soulmate" Mrs. Kim continued as she let me in.

Apparently I've been coming here from time to time since Doyoung hyung and I are from the same class and also the same team. I never interacted with Dea before since every time I would come over she would either be in her room or out with the twins.

"Jeongwoo come here sit for a moment while I get Dea" she told me and I did as she said and waited in their sofa "Dongyoung, call your sister ey, her date is here" Dongyoung hyung looked at me and I smiled and waved at him and he just nodded.

I waited and looked around the house "auntie did you redecorate?" I asked as some things seemed to have changed since the last time I've been here "oh no we just moved some stuffs around and got rid of the old furniture" she explained as I looked around still curious as there seems to be a lot of new things around.

"Oh look she's here" I turned around to see Dea in a really attractive blouse with her hair tied up and as if everything slowed down as she walked down the stairs smiling at me and I was getting drowned into her eyes.

"Earth to Jeongwoo" I was brought back from my thoughts when Doyoung hyung snapped his fingers Infront of my face "if you keep staring at her like that she might melt even before you go on that date of yours" I just laughed awkwardly.

"Let's go?" Dea nodded and afterwards we bid goodbye to the Kims and headed straight to my car.

"You drive?" She asked me with wide eyes and gotta admit she's really cute when she's puzzled "yup" I simply answered and she looked at me more confused this time "are you allowed to? Like your literally a minor still" she kept asking and I just shrugged as I opened the door for her leaving her question unanswered.

"So where should we go first?" I asked her as I settled in the car and afterwards looked at her cause she wasn't answering. I just laughed at her, she was having a hard time to pull the seatbelt cause of her blouse as it was getting in the way so me being the gentleman I am reached out to help her to put in on.

A/N

Jeongwoo reached out to take the seatbelt and help Dea and the close proximity of the two made the girl feel a little bit tensed but still kept her eyes on him.

"Here you go" Jeongwoo looked up after buckling her seatbelt only to meet her honey like eyes staring deeply into his as he did the same to hers. Slowly Jeongwoo inched closer to her but she just stayed in place as if she was frozen in her spot not moving a bit. He kept moving closer and closer and at the same time kept their contact.

Dea was completely lost in his eyes as she didn't seem to want to back away from him. Her mind was telling her that this isn't right, that she should back away or push him away, but at the same time it just felt so right for her as if she was expecting something to happen right there at that exact time.

When Jeongwoo was only an inch away from her unexpectedly Dea inched closer and finally their lips made contact. Jeongwoo felt a very overwhelming excitement growing inside of him and Dea was also feeling the same way. Jeongwoo had his hand on the head rest of the seat to keep him support and Dea had her hands in his broad shoulders.

They weren't moving but their lips stayed together with eyes closed and still neither of them seemed to want to let go.

Just as they were about to deepen the kiss Jeongwoo's Phone rang as they disconnected their lips and looked at each other for a moment before Jeongwoo went back to his seat and answered the call.

-

The car ride was awfully awkward and Dea swore that this was the worst twenty minutes of her life and all she wanted now was to immediately get out of the car and inhale some fresh air.

Once they arrived Dea quickly went out followed by Jeongwoo who just laughed at her frustrated state "why are you so flustered when you initiated the first move" he chuckled at the girl Infront of him trying to calm herself down.

"Excuses me?" She asked with her brows raised "you were to one who kept going closer to me" she reasoned and crossed her hands on top of her chest.

"Yeah, but you.." he looked at her straight in the eye before continuing his sentence and that caught the girl off guard "..made it happen"

She was speechless, she couldn't think of a better counter attack since he was right and even if she make up some stupid reason surely enough he wouldn't really believe her.

"Whatever I'm going back home" she said annoyed and walked away from her Soulmate who just laughed at her "how cute" he said to himself and afterwards ran after her, after catching up to her he intertwined their hands and now he was practically dragging her inside the mall.

"Let's not think about that for now and just focus on our date hmm?" He suggested and Dea just nodded still not sparing him a glance.

"Let's get something to eat while we wait for our movie" Dea only nodded and let herself be dragged by him to the food court. Did she complain? No, Why didn't she complain? She doesn't even know.

After they finished their foods it was only ten minutes before their movie starts so now their just waiting for it to start.

"Hey Dea I need to use to washroom real quick, don't go anywhere ok?" He told her and before she could answer he already Walked away from her.

She waited for him and now she's starting to get impatient as she kept looking at the time on her phone "does it usually take a guy to use the washroom for more than five minutes?" She again looked at her phone as she tapped her feet on the floor impatiently.

"Dea unnie!" She looked at the voice calling her out and immediately recognised the girl and waved at her "Seojung are you here with someone?" She asked as she approaches her "yeah I'm just waiting for him"

"Oh it's a guy, your date?" Dea asked and she shyly nodded earning a teasing look from Dea "how about you unnie did you come alone?"

"Oh no I'm with someone as well- oh there he is" she pointed to him and immediately Seojung widen her eyes and looked back at Dea "you two went together?" Dea nodded and held her hand "hey sorry to leave now but there's a movie we need to catch, let's just talk at school next Monday" she said with a smile and walked to Jeongwoo.

"What took you so long in the washroom? We almost missed our movie" Seojung was overhearing their conversation and kept her eyes on the two but then before she knew it Jeongwoo slung his arm around the girls shoulder "I kinda got a little lost but at least we didn't really missed it right"

Seojung watched them as her fist started forming into a ball and veins showing out and her other hand gripping into her sling bag as tight as she can while burning holes into the girl with her stare.