Installments

*WARNING!!!!*

There is talk of blood/there might be blood, there is an injury and details of pain/trauma that Y/N has gone through as the events occur. So... There are a few triggers. I'm sorry about it in my writing... BTW Author's note at the end.

Enjoy the chapter.

.::. 3rd Person POV .::.

Gathering everyone was easy for Dib and Zim.

Getting everyone to pay attention was a whole other challenge. Everyone has been talking about plans of what to do during this summer which was around the corner from now. As Gaz had plans of leaving to another state to go and do the game testing while she went to college.

It was already being titled as, 'The last Hi Skool summer'.

Zim wanted to rage and argue but, Dib stopped him and pulled him to the side as the others keep talking.

"Zim, I get it." He sighed looking at Zim with the look of an older brother wanting their sibling to be okay, "But, let her relax with everyone a little bit."

"Fine... But Zim thinks it's best to get this done quickly." He leaned against the wall as he looked at Dib as if he had all the answers, "And with people she trusts around her..." Zim spoke seriously.

Dib understood the urgency as there were other things to get done before it would be too late to do anything.

As you and the other are talking about the summer, the situation around you became a bit sad. You had just gained a sister and it would be sad to see her leave. But it was good that everyone would be able to call Gaz daily and vice versa but, it's not the same as seeing each other daily. Then the question finally arose about why the meeting was brought together by your mother.

"Zim," She spoke calmly as she looked over at the Irken leaning against the wall, pouting, "as much as I'm happy to see everyone, what's happening? We aren't always brought out to the main floor of the house together."

Zim had stopped his pouting, even though he wouldn't admit that was what he had been doing, as she had addressed him. He also appreciated that she was able to see there was a reason everyone was together. Zim marched up and stood in front of the family and cleared his throat proudly. 

Despite Zim's preparation to speak, he spoke calmly, even with the high volume of his voice, it was calm and clear "There is an issue that Zim has noticed in many sparing matches with Y/N."

You looked a bit in thought about it as you definitely knew what the issue was. The extra appendages that were supposed to be in the pak, or spider legs as some like to call them, hadn't come out. And the reason was, you simply didn't have them.

After everyone had been properly informed about that the next part was difficult to speak about as Zim knew that it could hurt you and that you would have to be awake.

...//... Zim's POV ...//...

"So, there are a few things that we can do..." I stated making Red's mate, Y/M/N, look directly at me as I continued, "We can leave things as they are and forever keep surveillance on Y/N 24/7 as to keep her safe."

"I... I don't want you to have to do that." Y/N says honestly. "I don't think you all should be watching over me as if I'm made of glass."

Zim started to think of watching over her more often and I didn't mind that idea. But Y/N didn't want to be treated like she was fragile. Zim would still have to watch over her anyways. It was my personal mission from my tallest, but I shook my head to push the thoughts away for the time being, "Then we have the other option."