Playing Catch-up and A Few Disagreements ...

.:.:. Y/N's POV.:.:.

It's been a few weeks since my call with Red...

Well... my dad. It's odd saying that I have a dad let alone a dad running an entire armada and conquering other planets. He seemed curious about me and we talked.

Well more like we asked each other a million questions. It was nice that someone was answering my questions instead of dodging them with half answers or brushing them off completely. I was very curious about what would happen as time went on.

Mama and I have been hiding at Zim's house and in his underground base.

Speaking of Zim... I've been seeing him disguises himself, hiding his antenna with a short black-haired wig and his deep magenta colored eyes with brown eyed contacts. Even though he wears these, I can tell it's still him since he does have a very abrupt personality though.

He's also been looking at me like I'm some kind of threat... or more like someone he's studying me. It usually starts out with him studying me and making mental notes for a moment. Then whenever I catch his eye, he starts looking away in disgust as if nothing good would come out of me.

Mama is slowly regaining her ability to walk around without needing anyone help her and as worried as I am, she says it will take time for her to get used to walking around again.

In the meantime, she is mostly moving around in a wheelchair and talking to me and my newly found siblings, Dib and Gaz. They both come around a lot and would always hang out with us as they did homework.

Gaz would show me how to play piggy vampires and show me how to do basic things for this place she and Dib called, 'skool'. As much as I enjoyed hearing about it, I was starting to think about asking mama if I could go.

They would talk about skool among other things that made mama smile or grimace slightly at the mentioning of the Professor....

I've learned quite a bit more about my previous... Caretaker.

He was once married to Mama and had Gaz and Dib. I felt the ties of our bloodline when we first met. Hence the familiarity I felt... It's nice to know that they are my siblings.

I had planned on talking to Zim about skool so I could understand what it was like out there. I was kind of excited about it and curious as to how humans interacted with one another, that aren't family members.

However I had been distracted... it was during an early morning and Zim wasn't in his lab, for once. Today, he seemed to be looking me over and not seeing me as a threat this time around but more curious. I was able to be on the surface, or house level as my mom likes to call it, during the early hours of the morning and during the darker hours. It was mostly so we weren't caught by the professor.

Zim seemed to want to study me further but, he didn't want to let that be known to me. The look on his face was quite easy to read.

I sighed as I was very quiet and thinking of a way to ask him about skool. My siblings, that I would talk with, were at the professor's house and were headed over here soon to get Zim.

I still can't go outside very much either since Mama and I are in hiding. I looked out the window that was cracked open slightly and smelled the air changing. I became curious about it and hear something falling on the roof.

I looked out the window and saw water falling from the sky. The streets were barren from what I could see. I opened the door and listened to it. Zim was shocked and started to shout at me, "What are you doing Hybrid!?"