Chapter Preview...

Hey everyone, I'm gonna be annoying and let you all know why I haven't updated anything! Yay!

Please shoot me... Ugh.

ANYWAYS! I'm in the middle of college finals FML I think I might have screwed one up and got like a B or B- in that class. I'm gonna cry because of a mistake I had made and it wasn't a small one... Hopefully my professor and my classmates got the mass of E-mails I sent and such. yeah...

And I have a final tomorrow, so... yay! I have higher hopes for the one tomorrow. So, woo. Shoot me please. I just want to crawl into a hole and cry... ugh.

However, on a higher note! I will also be away from my computer for... I think a week? I'll be at EDC in Las Vegas! What is EDC? you might wonder...

Well, EDC stands for Electronic Dance Concert. It lasts for 3 whole days. from 3pm- 5am everyday! and since I'm VIP with people I'm going with, we get to set up camp earlier and stay later than others :)

The extra days are my friends and I wondering around the LA strip and enjoy the food and atmosphere of the place.

So, to help with the updates I'll be holding off on for the summer, here's a chapter preview for everyone!

.......................................................................................................

Dib and Gaz on the other hand, have been teaching me more about the creative parts of humanity.

Like art and the various forms that art had been shown to me. Gaz was more digitalart where Dib was more traditional and having a paper and pen at hand. I likedboth of the ways to do art. I was enjoying it all and wanting to know moreabout art in general.

.......

"Those are supposed to go over there Dib-hooman!" Zim shouted at me as the girls were out. I glared, "Why?! their perfectly fine over here!"

"No they aren't! That makes things completely out of sync!" He shouted back

"Why do you care?! It doesn't need to be absolutely perfect!"

"Yes it does!"

"Why?!"

"Because she deserves nothing less!!"

.........

There was shouting then silence. I hope they haven't killed each other...

.........

The movie played and they were all relaxed and laughing and enjoying each other's company. The words Zim had shouted never left Dib's mind. It made him wonder what was going on in Zim's head.

......................................................................................................

Alright guys! that's the preview, this chapter will be hella long so, I hope that these little snippets of the chapter suffice for a while.

Thanks everyone! I'll be doing this for the other stories I have as well!

Edit: if you want to follow me on Snapchat and see what I'm doing on my trip this week here you all go :)