Getting Some Info

..//.. Zim's POV ..//..

"Seriously Dib, I swear I'm going to-." Gaz spoke up with a fist ready to punch him until she saw the pictures Dib-stink and I were looking at. It was a collection of pictures of their parental unit and my tallest Red, during his younger years. There were many of them smiling together and a few of him holding Dib and Gaz. They actually looked like what this terrible planet called... a family.

Now I knew I needed to speak to my tallest Red, alone. My tallest Purple was always with him. I knew that it would be difficult to get him alone. I sighed, "This explains a lot..."

"What does?" Dib-hooman asked. Something fell on the ground and splashed on the pictures before I could respond to his question. I was glad it wasn't that terrible thing called water. We then noticed his sister Gaz holding her head, "Ugh..." Dib rushed to her side, "Gaz?"

"What's wrong with your sister unit?" I looked at her puzzled. Nothing had hit her and nothing was harming her physically to my knowledge.

"I'm not sure Zim..." He sighed and looked at her, "Gaz, is it a migraine?"

She stopped and sighed, "I... I don't know what that was."

I brought her closer and started examine the area of pain she kept holding and found a small and old incision scar on her neck, "Someone has done surgery on you a long time ago..."

"What?!" They both looked at me terrified.

"If you let me open it up we can see what was done?" I say seriously.

She looks at Dib and looks at me, "Seriously? I'm not letting you experiment on me!"

"Why would I do that?" I looked at them. Dib and Gaz looked at me with a look that asked if I hadn't remembered the things that I had done.

"No, I'm not going to do experiments on you. I'm getting bored of trying to do them to you two hooman-stinks anyways... Besides, if these pictures are in existence... then I feel as if my tallest don't wish for me to take over this miserable planet that is begging for it to happen..." I say softly and rolled my eyes in response.

Before I could convince her to come to my lab and figure out what was wrong, she looked to be in pain again as something black and insect like came out of the incision.

It was a bug like chip that had a blinking red light and made a sound as if calling for help. It tried to run and hide away so it wouldn't be found like an earth bug would. I knew what it was and stepped on it before the receiver could see what was going on. "That's some old Irken tech."

"What are you talking about Zim?! Explain everything!" Gaz looked at me irritated as Dib came back from the kitchen with a small rag to stop the bleeding in her neck.

I sighed as I sat down with them on the carpeted floor, "Lets' start this off with a mission..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Flashback*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many Irken troops were sent out on several ships to find other planets in the galaxy to be taken over. One of the ships was led by a male Irken everyone called Red, he was the tallest of his ship and very smart compared to his brethren. He was quite tall for his age as well. He was much younger than most, and to be so tall, rumors began.

Irken soldiers started to predict that with how fast the rate of his growth was, he would become the leader of the Irken people in no time. He leads the ship onwards to the farthest reaches of space and tried to take over other planets that were smaller than the Irken armada.