Akaza X Tanjiro

Akaza layed there on his and his boyfriend's bed, his yellow eyes staring off to his boyfriend's back. His boyfriend's currently in twelfth grade in highschool, and was now attending their online classes.

Akaza was a second year in college.

-They coincidentally met each other in his friend, Douma's house. Douma practically begged him into babysitting his younger brother and his brother's friend that was coming over to help his little brother with their project. Douma couldn't stay at home and look after him because he had a date that day. Dude was stubborn. Even though the pink-haired male said no (he said that he didn't want to deal with a bunch of kids- though they were just two years younger than him- he kept saying it was a waste of time and that his brother can most definitely take care of himself. He's already in his last year in highschool after all. He'd rather spend his free time finishing all his homework and then play video games or whatever the fuck he could think of, after. Maybe, go to a bar secretly and have a fun night with some cuties?) Douma still didn't give up and kept pestering Akaza to babysit his younger sibling, until the pink haired male finally gave up and agreed. He couldn't let his brother stay by himself in their home, saying that everything he touches either breaks or falls from his hands, that's somehow another level of clumsiness if you say everything he touches end up in that horrible state. Seriously is this brother of his some kind of god of destruction?

So it ended up in Akaza having to look after Douma's brother and his friend. It was surprising that what Douma said about his younger brother being very reckless ended up true. He thought he was just exaggerating. His younger brother seriously does break everything he touches. Holy shit.

When he caught sight of Douma's younger brother's friend, he may or may not have thought that he was cute-. His name was Tanjiro. He had a very fluffy-looking burgundy hair, and the boy consistently smiled everywhere he goes, always giving off the positive vibes. This Kamado Tanjiro boy was a very cheerful person. -But Akaza just rubbed it off, thinking it was nothing important.

Sooner, as he spent more time with Tanjiro, unknowingly to him, he had caught unnecessary feelings for the boy. He denied it at first, thinking he was just confused because he had never met anyone as happy-go-lucky as Tanjiro, but later stopped denying those unwanted feelings and accepted them. Days later, he asked Tanjiro to go out with him and shockingly, the boy agreed. (not without flushing strawberry red and letting out stutters here and there)

Though, he had to deal with Douma's nonstop teasing and Tanjiro's friend's overprotective side. They decided to live together. Tanjiro and his friend was sort of worried, saying it was too soon and all, but just went with it. If it made them happy, why not?

-Akaza hummed patiently waiting for Tanjiro's classes to end. He was getting bored. He layed his head down a pillow and let out a quiet sigh, sliding his fingers through his pink locks.

An idea popped in his brain and Akaza smirked.

He slipped his hands in one of his pockets and pulled out, what seemed to be an oval-shaped remote.

Grinning, the pink haired male pushed a button, chuckling as his boyfriend jolted in surprise and let out a glimpse of moan. "Mmn!"

"Are you okay, Kamado-san?"

"Y-Yes... I'm fine. I... accidentally just bit my tongue.. hehe."

Tanjiro mentally curses in his mind, already knowing that this was Akaza's doing. He really shouldn't have agreed to put on a vibrator in his ass for twelve hours. Not his fault his boyfriend was just too good at uno that he lost, and had to agree with whatever his boyfriend says.

Akaza grinned innocently as he pushed a button once again, loving the reaction Tanjiro gave.

It didn't take long enough before he reached the fifteenth level, which was the last and final. Tanjiro was now in a wrecked mess. Buckets of sweat was sliding down his forhead as he tried his best to hold his lewd moans.

"Kamado-san. Are you sure you're okay? You're sweating very furiously."

Tanjiro panted, looking at the worried look his teacher was giving on the screen.

"I-I don't I feel so g-good. I'm sorry... can I-"

"Yes of course. You've been focusing too much on school works. You need to take care of your health too, Kamado-san. You can skip this class, and take your time to rest. Don't push yourself too much."

Tanjiro hurriedly logged out, shutting his laptop off, and closed it.

He stood up, wobbling towards the bed before falling on the soft sheets. He looked up and saw Akaza putting on a proud smirk. Tanjiro glared at him, little moans slipping out of his cherry lips.

"Y-You mnn! Wh-Wh- nghh~ why'd you do- ah! Th-that~"

Akaza smiled innocently, holding Tanjiro's as he pecked his soft lips. "I was bored. And your classes were taking too long to finish."

Tanjiro whined as he felt a rush of shivers come up to him from how long the vibrator's been stuck in his ass, vibrating. It surprised Akaza that he still hasn't cum.

"Awh, want me to help you?~" Akaza grinned, settling the burgundy boy on his lap. He slid his hand down Tanjiro's butt and took out the object,causing Tanjiro to let out a moan. He slid in two fingers, loving the lewd sounds his boyfriend let out.

"Mmph! A-Aka- nghh!"

Akaza went near Tanjiro's neck, licking it before attaching his lips to the sweaty skin, sucking Tanjiro's neck. "Ahh! Akaz- mnhh~ Akaza!"

Tanjiro panted, as more drool slid past his lips, down his jaw.

"AhHh!" Tanjiro moaned loud, as soon as the pink haired male rubbed a certain spot inside him.

Akaza detached his lips from the burgundy boy's neck, liking the purple-ish bruise that was forming.

He smirked, continuing to rub that spot inside Tanjiro. "Ah! Mnhh! Akaza! N-no-Ahn~ not there- aHHhhH!~"

Akaza hummed, not listening to his boyfriend's words, knowing he actually liked this, despite the sounds of protests Tanjiro made.

"Ahh~ C-Close!" Tanjiro rolled his eyes backwards, moaning loudly as he arched his back in pleasure. White substance shooting out of his member.

He panted, resting his body on Akaza's chest before he was forced to look up. He gulped, seeing the lust-full look Akaza had on his face.

"Now, now. Don't think we're over yet~~"

_(lmao. sorry if it's lame.)