Uzui X Tanjiro

"How is it? How good does my make up look?"

Uzui grinned, crossing his arms as his eyes shone, very proud of the masterpiece he created.

"Wow~ It's so bad." the insect pillar beside the tall muscular man commented, putting up a smile signing, that she didn't feel so pleasing of the messed up make-up Uzui had done with Tanjiro.

"Let me just add a few touches..." Shinobu went near Tanjiro and dragged him towards a room.

_

"Tada! What do you think, Uzui-san? Isn't he perfect?"

Shinobu smiled, satisfied at her work. Tanjiro looked way much better than earlier. It's not that Shinobu thought that Tengen's make-up skills were horrible... but, it was. After adding and removing some little touches, the burgundy boy looked great. Shinobu's skills made the boy a thousand times more cuter than before. Not that she was saying, Tanjiro wasn't adorable without make-up, no. Tanjiro will always be the cutie adorable little brother she thought of, with or without make-up.

"Oh! So flashy! I like it. You look very kissab-, I mean, adorable, Tanjiro!"

Tanjiro, flushed at the sound pillar's comment. He was completely aware of what the older was about to accidentally say.

"U-Uhm..Thanks..Uzui-san.." he muttered, looking down below, hiding his blushing red face from the two hashiras that were in front of him.

Shinobu smiled, silently giggling at Kamado's cute reaction, before deciding to leave and give the two boyfriends some quality time with each other.
" I'll be leaving.. Call me, if you need anything."

The insect hashira walked out, and closed the door.

As soon as Shinobu disappeared from their presence, Uzui walked towards the burgundy slayer. He held his chin up, forcing the younger to look upon his eyes.

He gave Tanjiro a peck on the lips, laughing as the smaller turned pink. "So kissable, indeed."

Tanjiro, feeling embarrassed, looked away from the sound pillar, attempting to hide his furiously red blushing face from Tengen.

The pillar let out a teasing chuckle, before forcing the younger to look at him again.

Tanjiro, still sulking from his boyfriend's teasing, got surprised when the pillar attached his lips to him. But nonetheless, kissed back.

As seconds passed by, the innocent kiss they shared began to get heated.

Uzui snuck his hands to the smaller's waist, and slammed him to a wall. Tanjiro, groaned in pain from the impact. The pillar took that as a chance to slip in his tounge, passionately exploring the hot insides of Tanjiro.

"Mmn~" Tanjiro moaned, turning on the sound pillar that was very much intoxicated with how the boy below him tasted.

The pillar separated from the kiss, almost having a boner, from how lewd and submissive Tanjiro looked like.

Damn.

He gently stroked the boy's cheek.

"Let's continue this somewhere else, shall we?"

Tanjiro nodded, dazed at the pillar's pretty eyes.

"Yes please..."

-(requested by terushima23)