Tanjiro X Genya

(top tanjiro for this one. Gomen mah dudes. just this once. alr?)

_

Tanjiro slips his hand inside his pocket. As his slender fingers got in contact with an oval-shaped remote, he pressed a button.

Genya felt something vibrate inside of him. Out of shock, he accidentally lets out a small moan. His face flushed pink, realising the noise he had just made. Genya pants, trying to hold back those lewd noises that he was about to let out.

"Oops. Genya. If you make too much noise, the people around us will notice. Wouldn't want them to look at you weirdly with your dirty little moans, would we now?" Tanjiro innocently smiled. He pressed the button two more times, humming while doing so, looking completely unbothered with the sweating Genya right next to him. Even though it was winter, the boy was sweating huge buckets in the freezing cold air.

Tanjiro suggested for them to have a short night walk, since the weather was so nice tonight.

A smirk crawls up to the burgundy boy's face, thinking of a mischievous idea, as he saw some random guy about to jog past them.

He repeatedly pushed the button until the vibrating object reached a few levels before the last.

Tanjiro whistled, completely ignoring Genya beside him that was now having a very hard time holding back his moans.

Genya stopped walking. He breathed heavily, clenching his chest. Poor boy was trying his utmost best to not let even one single noise come past his lips.

Tanjiro also stopped walking, and looked at Genya. He was about to say something when the jogger beat him to it.

"Uhm. Sir? A-Are you okay?"

Fuck.

Genya pants and looked up at the concerned stranger. The last thing he ever wanted was to embarrass himself infront of this person.

"Y-yep. I'm okay. C-Could you just g-go and continue jogging?"

Please leave.

"But you don't look alright. Do you need any help?"

You'd be fucking helping me right now if you could just fucking fuck off and leave.

"No- I'm fine. Really- Ahh!~" Genya moaned out. Loud. Loud enough for the stranger to hear perfectly.

Genya looked at Tanjiro and glared at him. How much he wanted to punch that damn handsome smirk on his face.

Tanjiro grinned, as if he didn't just push the button one last time and caused Genya to end up in the last situation he wanted himself to ever be in.

The stranger averted his gaze to the grinning Tanjiro and flushed red, as he realised what just happened.

"O-Oh. Uhm. I guess. Uh. You're completely fine then. U-uh. I should go now. Bye!" The guy ran off, not even bothering to jog anymore as he deeply wanted to forget about what he encountered.

Tanjiro sighed looking at the dark but starry sky.

Night walks are fun

-(requested by: yourmommysmoney)