Sanemi X Tanjiro

"Giyuu-san, that tickles!"

"Oh? It does?"

Laughter erupted from the two demon slayers. Continuous giggles emitted from Tanjiro as the older kept poking his two pointy furry fox ears.

He didn't know what happened, he woke up finding himself lying on a bed. And soon realised that he somehow turned into a kitsune.

Everyone faced him with worried looks on their faces and began to ask questions about what happened. But alas, he was completely unaware of the happenings before he ended up in bed. He couldn't remember a single thing that happened when he was conscious.

It bugged him. But, the others told him to not think about it too much.

And... everyone seemed to really adore him.

Too much...

_

The wind pillar's eye twitched in frustration, seeing the two act very friendly with each other right before his eyes. He knew that Tanjiro and that damn water pillar were just friends, and he's well aware that Giyuu only sees Tanjiro as his little brother....but he couldn't help it. It's not his fault that he gets jealous too easily, and now that his boyfriend's got ears and a big furry tail which made him much moreeeee cute and lovable. -that you'd just want to put him in your pocket and keep him there forever- Everyone has been surrounding his Tanjiro, wanting to keep him for themselves (is what he thought).

The pillar was on the verge of bursting, right then and there.

Too close. Too close. Too close. Too close. Too close. Too close. Too close. Too close. Too close. Too close. Too close. Too close. Too close. Too close. Too close. Too close. Too close. Too close. Too close. Too close. Too close. Too close. Too close. Too close. Too close. Too close. Too close. Too close. Too close. Too close. Too close. Too close.

Mitsuri flinches, suddenly feeling a dark scary aura that had the intent to kill. She looks over at the wind pillar that was giving off an amount of frightening vibe while intensely glaring at Kamado Tanjiro and Tomioka Giyuu.

"U-Uhm... Shinazugawa-san.. A-Are you feeling okay?"

The wind pillar whipped his head to Mitsuri, his intimidating glare not leaving his face.
"Okay? Do you seriously think that I'm feeling okay? Huh? Do I look okay, to you? Do you expect me? To feel okay, when that damn ponytail is rubbing his fucking face on my Tanjiro? Huh?"

Sanemi growled frustratingly, scaring the poor love pillar away, who let out a frightened 'eep!' after receiving the wind pillar's intimidating glare.

He groaned, ruffling his hair. He didn't mean to scare poor Mitsuri like that.

Sighing, he rested his head on the palm of his hand as he continued observing the two.

"Oh. Shinazugawa-san!" Tanjiro called out to him, waving his hand. He looked at Giyuu, saying a few more words before walking off towards Sanemi.

Giyuu walked out of the room, leaving the burgundy boy and Shinazugawa inside.

Tanjiro jumped, landing himself on the wind pillar's body. He stuffed his face into the pillar's chest, inhaling Sanemi's pleasant scent which was also Tanjiro's favorite.

He raised his head, looking at the pillar with happy eyes and went near his lips, pecking it.

"I missed you! Shinazugawa-san!" the burgundy boy chirped, hugging the pillar's muscular body, his furry tail moving around the air.

The wind pillar flushed red at the boy's actions. He was just too cute...

Sanemi pat the smaller boy's head, a smile creeping up to his once frightening face.

"Geez. I didn't even go anywhere but here."

He chuckled, slightly moving his hand to pet the smaller's fluffy ears, causing Tanjiro to emit a purr. It made him wonder if Tanjiro was actually a cat or a fox.

"I still missed you.." Tanjiro mumbled, loving the feeling of Shinazugawa's fingers petting his ears.

Soon enough, it lead the boy to a deep slumber, cute snores coming past his lips.

Now, the wind pillar has completely forgotten about the raging jealousy that was lingering in his veins moments ago.

The two ended up cuddling. The wind pillar's arms wrapped around Tanjiro, as the burgundy boy's tail served as a blanket, wrapping itself around the wind pillar's waist.

(requested by: yourmommysmoney)