Zenitsu X Tanjiro

"Ze-Zenitsu?"

Tanjiro's eyes widened in surprise. What is happening? Why is Zenitsu in the form of a child?

Tanjiro sat beside Zenitsu, utterly dumbfounded and confused. He pinched himself on his cheek, making sure if this wasn't a dream, and winced.

Okay, so he's a hundred percent awake, and not dreaming.

What? Why is Zenitsu a child? What is happening? How? Is this even possible? Is there something wrong with my eyes? Do I need to see a doctor? Am I sick?

Just as Tanjiro was thinking of all the possibilities that there could be something wrong with him, Zenitsu's eyes fluttered open. The blonde let out a yawn and sat up, rubbing his eyes, trying to adjust his blurry sight.

"Good morning, Tanjiro..."

Zenitsu blinked his eyes a couple of times, confused. He felt like something wasn't right...

He looked down, face filling up with horror once he realised that his body had reverted back to a toddlers'.

"AHHH! WHAT THE FUCK? WHY THE FUCK AM I A FUCKING CHILD?! WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?! AM I DYING?!!??" Zenitsu shouted, catching the attention of the burgundy boy beside him.

"Calm down, Zenitsu uhh.. let's go ask Miss Kocho, she probably knows something about this......."

Hopefully..

Tanjiro reassured his freaked out boyfriend, gently patting his back and sat Zenitsu on his lap. Zenitsu didn't seem to mind.

And he does look kind of cute...

A small smile creeped up to the slayer's face, already taking a liking to this 'kid version' of Zenitsu.

_

"What?!"

"S-So..you're telling me that I have to wait until that damn spider demon's blood demon art, disappear?!! B-but... what if it doesn't come off?! What if I'll have to stay as a child forever?! What if-"

"Dear me, Agatsuma-san. You will not forever stay as a toddler, your body will sooner, eventually go back to its own size. I assure you. So can you please not shout so loud, this early in the morning and just go back to resting? Your body is still recovering, and now that you've gone back to a child, I suggest you not push yourself to do difficult tasks just yet. "

" O-Oh.. "

" Now, if it's not too much trouble, could you please go back to bed and sleep? I have important businesses that need to be done."

Shinobu smiles, pointing her index finger towards the door. She wasn't lying though, the insect pillar did have loads of things that needed to be finished as soon as possible. So, disrupting her work is a complete no, she doesn't want any disruption unless it's something urgent.

"O-Okay..." Zenitsu sniffles, relieved that he didn't have to endure living his whole life as a kid.

"Thanks, Shinobu-san. We're deeply sorry for interrupting you with your work. We'll be going now."

Tanjiro bowed and stepped out off the insect pillar's office with Zenitsu, waving his hand goodbye.

The two walked back to their room and layed down on the bed.

Tanjiro wrapped his arms around the blonde's small waist and cuddled him.

" Y'know. I kind of don't mind you staying as a child, though.. you look cute. "

Tanjiro giggled, stuffing his face on Zenitsu's soft blond locks.

"No thanks. Then, I'll never be able to top you in bed, if I stay in this form."

Tanjiro's cheeks turned pink, feeling embarrassed at his boyfriend's words.

"Shut up.."

Zenitsu chuckled at the burgundy boy's reaction.

"If you let me cuddle you to my heart's content, I'll let you top me when your body's gone back to its normal self, as much as you want."

Zenitsu's eyes shone, looking at Tanjiro with stars. "Really?! You sure?!"

Tanjiro nodded. Kid Zenitsu was just so cute.

"I promise."

"You won't take your word back, right?!"

"I won't."

Zenitsu, feeling happy, snuggled into Tanjiro's chest. He now felt extremely determined for his body to recover.

The two cuddled with smiles on their faces.

Unknowingly to Tanjiro, he might regret what he promised Zenitsu the next few days...

_

Zenitsu's eyes fluttered open. The blonde sat up and looked at his snoring boyfriend sleeping next to him.

Checking himself, he grinned mischievously as he sees his body now back to normal.

He shook Tanjiro gently, trying to wake the slayer up.

"Hey, Tanjiro."

Tanjiro yawned. He sat up and rubbed his slanted eyes, looking at Zenitsu. "Oh. Good morning, Zenitsu.."

Tanjiro's eyes widened in happiness as he saw his boyfriend's body back to normal. "Oh! Zenitsu! Your body's recovered its original size? You're back!"

Zenitsu grinned and went near Tanjiro's face, then slid a strand of hair behind his ear.

"Yes. And you know what that means?"

"..."

"What..?"

The blonde's grin got wider as he pecked Tanjiro's plump cherry lips. He mentally smirks, seeing his boyfriend come into realisation and let out a stutter.

"O-Oh.."

Zenitsu slammed down Tanjiro on the bed and undid the burgundy boy's cloth, smirking.

"I'm gonna fuck you 'till death, Tan-ji-ro~~"

-(requested by: Heyitsdaki)