Rengoku X Tanjiro

Me and Rengoku-san had a quarrel.

Reason? Ah...

What was it?

I can't remember..

My head is spinning like crazy.

.....

But maybe....

What made him angry..

is Me...

...Because Rengoku-san

Is being more aggressive than usual...

....And he's not talking to me..

_

"Ah! Rengoku-san- Nghh!"

Erotic moans could be heard in a room where two slayers were... well, let's just say they're having fun..

The flame pillar averts his gaze to the moaning burgundy boy below. He watched intently as his whole member kept thrusting inside Tanjiro ever so easily.

The pillar touched both of Tanjiro's butt cheeks and squeezed them, earning multiple lewd moans from the boy.

Humming, Kyojuro thrusted his member deeper inside the boy below, letting out a few pants while doing so.

"Ah! That's- ngghah! Rengoku-sa- AhhH!"

Tanjiro attempted to say a few words, but was interrupted by the lewd sounds, that were bubbling up inside his throat. The overwhelming pleasure only letting him let out more moans, than spoken words.

"Mmn! I-If I did something that- Ahh~ made you mad. Nghh! I- I apologise!"

Tanjiro looked at Kyojuro, panting. Little drop of tears slid down his erotic face, thinking that he did something wrong to the flame pillar.

"So from now o-on Ah! And f-forward hahh.."

"I'm sorry that I'm useless!!"

He shouted, feeling relieved as for once, he didn't end up stuttering.

"I'm sorry..."

By now, the pillar's rough thrusts stopped. Tanjiro hiccups, a stream of tears rushing down his dark red intoxicating eyes.

"I want you to have some reflection on that comment, Kamado my boy." Kyojuro replied.

"E-Eh?"

The flame pillar went near Tanjiro's nape and gave it a kitten lick.

Kyojuro sucked on Tanjiro's nape, causing the boy below him to let out moans. He sucked harshly once more, before detaching his mouth from Tanjiro's nape, leaving a trail of saliva on it. He licked his lips, seeing a blue and purple-ish mark beginning to form on the burgundy boy's neck.

He lifted Tanjiro up and sat him on his erected member.

"Tanjiro..."

The flame pillar slips his hand inside Tanjiro's shirt, rubbing his finger on the burgundy boy's perked up bud.

"I love you..."

Kyojuro began to thrust his hips up, grunting as he felt the tightness of Tanjiro's insides.

"Ah!"

"Rengoku-san.."

The pillar licks Tanjiro's ear and nibbed on it.

"Tanjiro... today, on my mission between me and that demon. You broke right in between. That shouldn't happen. You shouldn't have done that, Tanjiro."

"Ah.."

"I gave you a chance to fight at that time but..."

"Me, having these feelings for you, and letting you stay in such a dangerous situation, even if the chance is low.. I-"

"I don't want you to die."

The pillar wrapped his arms around Tanjiro, hugging him.

"I didn't want you getting hurt again."

"Please promise me not to die on me. And don't jump into such a dangerous situation without thinking.."

Rengoku pinched Tanjiro's cheeks, then looked down with an apologetic face.

"I'm sorry I got so mad, but please..."

"...With me only.. I want you to live with me until the end."

"Rengoku-san.."

"Hm?"

"Please hug me more..."

The pillar let out a chuckle, but complied to the boy's request.

"You're like an abandoned puppy... so adorable."

Tanjiro whined, pouting. "Don't make such a comment Rengoku-san, even if we're dating.."

"But like this.."

The slayer went near Kyojuro's lips and kissed the pillar, smiling.

"I want more."

(requested by: ARIZONANS12345)