Uzui X Tanjiro

Uzui groans, his eyes fluttering open, now awakened by the continuous ringing on his phone. He stops the alarm and yawned, blinking his eyes trying to shake off the little sleepiness left in him.

He fwipped the blanket a little bit over to his side and looked at the sleeping burgundy boy, small snores coming past his lips.

Uzui moved his face closer to Tanjiro, his face tinting with a bit of redness. He's cute when he sleeps.

Knowing that Tanjiro is always with me fills me with happiness.

Uzui booped Tanjiro's nose, chuckling silently at his adorable face.
He's fast asleep. Must be tired from our late-night romp.

Tengen brushed a strand of hair behind Tanjiro's ear.
It had been a while. Guess we overdid it.

Tanjiro suddenly moved and kicked the blanket that was covering his naked body, off of him. He turned around, his bare back now facing Uzui.

Tengen widened his eyes when he sees the boy's naked butt down below.

Ah, we fell asleep right after. So he didn't put on any underwear.

Uzui kept staring at Tanjiro's plump butt cheeks, as if it were an interesting show that now had caught all of his attention.

The best part about waking up early is being able to see dear Tanjiro all defenseless.

Tengen licked his lips, grinning.
He pulled off his boxers and slipped his already-erected-member between the burgundy boy's thighs.

Rubbing his member in between, Uzui let out a pleasured grunt, now getting fully horny.

"Haa..."

Sweat slides down his once flamboyant face. He felt like he could cum just from the boy's thighs.

So soft.

"Uzui-san."

"Huh?"

Tanjiro, now completely awake, flushed red, feeling Tengen's thing rubbing itself in between his thighs.

"Wh-What are you doing?"

Tengen stopped and sheepishly smiled at Tanjiro, acting like he didn't just do anything inappropriate with a person who was sleeping.
"Oh, you're up."

"Yes... when you're doing that, how could I not be?"
Tanjiro replied in an as-a-matter-of-fact tone.

"My bad.."

Tengen wrapped his arms around Tanjiro's bare waist and went near his still pink-tinted face, smooching his cute pinch-able cheek.

"Sleep well?"

Tanjiro turned his body over to Uzui, giggling. He felt a bit ticklish from Tengen's little kisses.

"Yes, like a log."

Tengen sat up and hovered his body over his adorable little boyfriend, smiling.

"Then how about a go since you're up?"

Tanjiro's face flares in red, blushing at Uzui's sudden statement. His ass was sore and they did it loads last night. Seriously, why does Tengen have to suggest having sex this early in the morning?! They already did that nonstop last night 'till four-thirty in the morning. Is he tryna' make Tanjiro unable to walk for days?!

"Wha-What?! We did it loads last night! Plus it's morning!!"

Tengen went closer to his boyfriend's blushing face and licked Tanjiro's cherry lips. He mischievously grinned, adding more redness to Tanjiro's burning up face. Not gonna lie, Uzui does look kind of... hot when he does this face.

Uzui slid his knee in between Tanjiro's thighs, rubbing it on the burgundy boy's dick. He grinned wider, hearing the cute moan he received from the boy below.

He licked his lips, loving how Tanjiro's already looking this much of a mess just from a simple rub.

He chuckled, now letting his horny side take over.

"Morning? Since when did we ever care about things like that?"

Tanjiro gulped and just complied. He knew that he would have a hard time walking after doing this but... Oh well, no one could ever resist someone like Uzui Tengen eh?

But Uzui really needed to hold his urges in once in a while. Everyday sex will probably kill poor Tanjiro.