Obanai X Tanjiro

Obanai smiled under his mask as he saw a precious burgundy haired boy running up to him with a cheerful grin upon his face. "Obanai-san!"

Tanjiro rushed to the serpent pillar and jumped, slamming his body onto the pillar, wrapping his arms and legs around Obanai, giving him a hug. Luckily, Obanai caught his balance and steadied himself before they'd both end up lying on the ground.

The serpent pillar had just finished his mission and decided to pay his beloved boyfriend a visit. The mission wasn't too hard, he just needed to find this lower moon of that damn Muzan's, that's been causing chaos in some village two miles away. It was, unsurprisingly, easy. Before the demon itself knew, its body's already begun to turn into dust. Though, he may or may not have underestimated the demon too much that he might have resulted in a small wound in some part of his right shoulder. But overall, everything ended up fine.

Tanjiro stuffed his face into his boyfriend's chest, inhaling the pleasant scent Obanai had, before looking back up at the serpent pillar. Tanjiro stopped hugging the hashira and stood up on his tippy toes, pecking the serpent pillar's cheek.

"I missed you." Tanjiro said, giving Obanai a toothy grin.

The serpent pillar flushed tomato red, half-blushing from the unexpected kiss and the other half, from the adorable face the burgundy boy made. He looked away from Tanjiro, only hoping that he didn't see his red face.

Cute...

"I-I missed you too, Tanjiro..."

The younger slayer giggled at the serpent pillar's attempt to hide his strawberry red face. He always thought it was cute how Obanai easily gets red just from these simple gestures.

Tanjiro giggled, going back to hugging the hashira. Obanai smiled, and returned the hug, wrapping her his arms around the smaller boy's waist.

Tanjiro looked up at Obanai before catching sight of the small wound on his shoulder, his cloth a bit ripped.

He gasped and separated himself from the hug. He looked at the older with a disapproving look, pointing his finger towards the bloodied part of Obanai's cloth.

"Obanai-san, what happened? Did you get hurt?" Tanjiro asked, worry emitting in his delicate features.

"Oh.. that's nothing.. I was just a bit reckless fighting this demon and uh... got injured. It's just a small wound though. Nothing to worry about." Obanai reassured the slayer, patting the burgundy boy's soft fluffy hair.

Tanjiro glared, hissing at the older, and grabbed the pillar's hand.

" Nothing to worry about?! You just got hurt, fighting a demon. Come on and let's treat that wound. You really should stop being so reckless, Obanai-san."

Tanjiro dragged the serpent pillar by the hand, heading inside to treat his boyfriend's small injury.

" W-wait. No. Tanjiro, it's really just a small wound. It will heal sooner enough. You don't have to-"

" Shush. Small wound or not, a wound is still a wound. I'm going to make you feel better and I'm NOT going to listen to any of your protests. Obanai-san."

Obanai sighed, realising there's no way to stop this Kamado Tanjiro.
I should have done something about this before coming here to see him.

Though, a smile slowly creeped up on his face. Feeling happy that his boyfriend was worrying about him. It made him feel somehow giddy and fuzzy inside.

But, he knew that he should avoid certain circumstances that might end up with him getting hurt or Tanjiro will worry.