Sanemi X Tanjiro (1)

Tanjiro yelped as Sanemi slammed his body down on the bed, causing it and the burgundy boy to bounce for a bit. Sanemi then crawled on the sheets, positioning himself ontop of the boy.

The white-haired man had an obvious irk mark on his scarred face.

He was mad, angry, enraged, furious, infuriated, pissed off. He was fuming. Very.

Reason? Ah. Yes.

Let's go back to when they were at some bar earlier.

-Flashback-

"I told you that you didn't have to come with me, Tanjiro. You can't even drink alcohol, you know?"

Sanemi grumbled as he made his way into the bar with a smiling Tanjiro beside him.

It was not that he hated having the boy with him. Sanemi was just.....concerned. Though he might not show it.

The place had loads of.... friendly people.

Which was why the white-haired man was concerned. They were too friendly.

Tanjiro. His boyfriend. Was the exact type of person they'd be preying on.

Innocent. Has a big plump ass. Adorable face. Small waist. And that irresistible smile which he always wears on his adorable face that'd most of the time attract every person's attention. The smile that always intestified his cuteness by millions.

-Was the main reason why and how Sanemi fell in love with Tanjiro. Though he had never admitted it to the boy or his friends, (they probably already knew- unknowingly to Sanemi) or anyone really. He cared much for his pride.

....But Tanjiro.... he was stubborn.

The burgundy boy kept asking (forcing) Sanemi to approve of him going with Sanemi.

Sanemi of course, protested.

But Tanjiro later used his trump card. Activating his 'extra adorable mode' on which consisted of you-can't-just-resist-to doe eyes, and an unable-to-resist-to pout.

It resulted to Sanemi, in the end, having to give in to his boyfriend's cuteness.

For sure, Tanjiro knew that Sanemi couldn't resist him.

So in the end, Sanemi didn't- couldn't stop Tanjiro with doing what he wanted to.

"I wanted to come with you, Shinazugawa-san. It was of my own decision to come here with you and you weren't able to stop me. And besides, alcohol can't probably taste that bad."

"You spat the drink out the moment the bitter flavor hit your tongue and complained of why alcohol had to taste so bitter- all night, Tanjiro."

"..."

"Well, uhm."

"-Hey! Sanemi, you're here!"

Sanemi's friend, Tengen Uzui, called out to the white-haired man and quickly rushed to him, giving his friend a bone-crushing hug; which Sanemi of course, did not like.

"Fuck off, Tengen." Sanemi hissed, glaring daggers at Uzui.

Chuckling, Uzui complied and stopped hugging his dear friend, letting Sanemi go.

"Wow. You didn't bump me on the head with your fist nor shout at me looking like a madman like you always do. I see Tanjiro here must have influenced you big time, eh?" Uzui teased shifting his gaze from Sanemi to the burgundy boy, then back to Sanemi.

Sanemi snarled, a vein popping on his face as his glare deepened- the urge to beat up Tengen building up.

"Oh? If you really wanted me to beat the crap out of you, so fucking much, I'll gladly do the honor you-"

"Geez, stop it you two! We're in a place full of crowds! Stop making a commotion everytime you see each other! Are you two seven year olds or what?!"

Tanjiro scolded, separating his boyfriend that was too ready to pounce on the grinning Uzui.

Crossing his arms, Tanjiro glared at Sanemi and began teaching him a lesson that 'beating up people who mean no actual harm isn't going to solve anything'- for the umpteenth time this month.

"Shinazugawa-san, you're too reckless! If you keep going at it, then I'm never letting you ever touch me- in other words- no physical contact for A MONTH- if you still won't learn a lesson after all that."

Tanjiro scolded, now walking away from the two men and towards the bar stools with an angry (cute) frown apparent on his face.

Sanemi slumped down in horror with a mix of depression on the tiled floors. He ignored all the annoying loud music and different colored lights shining at every corner in the place, and feared his future without any physical contact from his boyfriend whom he unadmittedly could not survive without if not by his side for a day.

Uzui looked at his dear friend in pity. Sighing, he pat Sanemi's shoulder in attempt to cheer him up- which obviously resulted unsuccessfully.

"Cheer up, man. Guess you can't murder me with your fangs and claws if you don't want your boyfie to give you a cold shoulder for one painfully aching month. Ify man, Ify."

Sanemi held the once again raging urge to beat his friend to a pulp, for he did not want the thing that he feared to happen.

"Welp. I'mma go join Tanjiro drink over there and you...I don't know. Cheer up and goodluck my man! You shall survive this crisis eventually!"