Gyutaro X Tanjiro (1)

Shabana Gyutaro wasn't your typical highschool student that lead a normal highschool life. He was always bullied because of his weirdly ugly looks and incredibly skinny waist. Because of that, he didn't have much friends at school. In fact, he didn't have any friends at all. He always compared himself with his younger sister. She was a beauty. Her name was Daki. Daki is a young girl with long, disheveled white hair with messy bangs and lapis blue eyes with long lashes.
She was crowned as the 'school idol' in their school. Students there always insulted Gyutaro, saying that he didn't deserve having the position as Daki's older brother. He didn't bother fighting back to all of their bashful comments and both physical and mental bullying. All the things they said were true, no lies. His younger sister, was sometimes there to stop them, and scare the little shits off but she was a part of the student council, she couldn't always be there by his brother's side. Gyutaro was genuinely glad that he had a beautiful and caring sister like Daki. He didn't feel jealous one bit. He didn't have any reason to. Gyutaro's parents, treated him none the less better than the students at their school. But when Daki came, his whole life changed. He slowly, but surely began to show occasional signs of happiness. Daki was all he needed. He didn't get affected no more by those harsh comments his parents kept blurting out of their mouths. He vowed to himself that he'd protect his sister from any danger. She was the only one who treated him like a normal human being. He promised himself that he'd keep his precious sister from all the dangers out in this world. One time, he saw someone groping Daki's butt cheeks, making his sister uncomfy, he had that person end up in a coma. No one dared getting too touchy with Daki weeks later, after hearing the rumours. But they still bullied poor Gyutaro. He didn't care though. As long as it wasn't Daki who they were hurting, he didn't give two fucks about it. All he needed was Daki. She was the only one he believed that cared for him.

Untill a certain burgundy haired boy came along, as a new transferee at their high school.

_

Gyutaro hummed, continously scribbling nonsense on his notebook. He let out a tired yawn, hearing a loud ringing throughout the school halls.

Finally.

The door slammed open and incame their homeroom teacher, Mr. Giyuu Tomioka, looking bored as always.

The teacher roughly tapped the bunch of sheets he held in his hands on the desk, catching the attention of all students. "Okay class, go back to your seats if you don't want your asses to get kicked."

In a flash, all of them seated appropriately in their own seats, not wanting to annoy or anger their teacher.

He coughed and put the sheets on his desk.

"So... before we begin our lesson. I need you all to meet your new classmate.
Kamado Tanjiro, please come in."

A young boy with fairly tanned skin and has ruffled, black hair with burgundy tips, combed back to expose his forehead, wide, dark red eyes, with a scar on the top left of his forehead, walked in with an adorable smile attached to his features.

He looked very... cute. He had somehow caught the attention of the now dazed Gyutaro.

"Please introduce yourself."

He looked at everyone, his adorable grin getting wider, almost blinding everyone, including Gyutaro, in the whole classroom.

"Hello! My name is Kamado Tanjiro! I'm sixteen years old and I like sweets! But I love macaroons the most. Hope we can all be friends, in the whole entire year in high school!"

Silence filled the entire classroom before all students began shouting, giving compliments and asking questions.

Oh my god, you're so cuttee!!

Do you have a girlfriend?!

Are you an angel?!!?

I'll be your friend!!

You are so fucking adorable!!! Ahhh!!

Let's go home together!!

Am I in heaven?

How can someone be so cute?!!??

I can finally ascend without regrets

Marryy mee!!

Mr. Tomioka growled, glaring at his noisy students. That was enough to shut them up and go back to their own seats, mouth zipped.

He coughed. "Okay... Tanjiro, you can sit there at the vacant seat next to Gyutaro over there. Gyutaro could you please raise your hand?"

Gyutaro, shocked, nervously raised his hand and looked at anywhere but the new student's gaze.

He heard steps getting closer near him.

Don't look. Don't look. Don't look.

Gyutaro turned his head to the new student who was already looking at him, that blinding smile still apparent on his adorable face.

Tanjiro waved his hand as he took a seat. "Hi! Hope we can be good friends!"

An arrow pierced through Gyutaro's heart. Fuck, this kid was too cute for his own good. If only he could actually be friends with him...

Mr. Tomioka clapped his hands, sighing.

"Okay. Let us start our homeroom, shall we?"

-(i said tomorrow... but then i changed my mind ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. kind of enjoyed writing this tbh, though it's utter shit writing.
-part 2 tomorrow.)