Sanemi X Tanjiro

"So... why do I have to, again, hear your jealous complaints about Tanjiro getting too close to other seniors when, you and him aren't even dating?"

"Fucking zip up, you fake-ass-smiles woman."

Sanemi hissed at his smiling black-and-purple haired friend. Though, the man was sure that the smile this woman was putting on, wasn't very sincere.

And the two are definitely NOT friends. Not in a million years.

I made a mistake.

Sanemi and Shinobu weren't friends. The white-haired man only interacted with Shinobu to blabber out complaints of his silly little crush on a certain burgundy boy, getting too much closure with other students.
Shinobu knew of his obvious adoration for the boy, though Sanemi'd never admitted it.

He's been like this ever since he accidentally bumped into the boy, causing a scowl to crawl up to his face until Sanemi laid eyes on his cute adorable face and big doe red eyes.

The typical circumstance of how every love story begins.

Since then, Sanemi had grown a special soft spot around his heart, for the boy.
He'd always go soft when it comes to this person.

And he either hated it or liked it.

To some people, it was strange how from one moment Sanemi was just glaring at nobody, muttering curses out of his mouth- probably because he woke up on the wrong side of the bed and was letting out his frustration on random students in school (not hinting that this happens every school day. but it does) .

-And another moment, he's goin' head over heels for one guy (he barely acted like it, but it was somehow obvious) and grew a soft spot over him. He now barely even shouted at any people who bothered him and just stayed silent, looking at them before going back to what he was doing.

Almost all student thought weird of it at first, thinking that he may be just sick or something (when he wasn't), but sooner enough, grew customised to the man's new side.

Hey, atleast no more students will have to be sent to the nurse's office.

"Believe me, Shinobu. I also really don't wanna talk about dumb shit like this with you, but I don't know anyone else who could possibly give me the right advice. Uzui's always busy flirting with his three wives. Obanai'd just call me annoying and then ignore me. I don't mind talking to Mitsuri but that masked-snake-lover Obanai'd kick my ass if I atleast even step one meter close to her, so that's a no. Muichiro, Gyomei, and Rengoku's out of the question. And Giyu.. oh don't even get me started with that guy. "

Sanemi grumbles, slamming his head on his desk making a loud thumping noise.

All the students in the classroom flinched from the sound and whipped their heads towards Sanemi and Shinobu's seats.

Shinobu smiled at them and waved her hands, letting out a chuckle. "Oh, don't mind us. My friend, here, is just a little edgy since, you know... he's on his period! Do ignore us and continue on what you all were doing."

Silence fills the whole classroom until they decided to just ignore the two and then went back to what they were doing.

Sanemi sat up, turning his attention to Shinobu. His eyes twitched as he glared daggers at his seat mate.

" Period?! Why the fuck would you say that?! Are you insane?!!?"

Shinobu, unbothered, just gave Sanemi a smile and ignored him.

"So, what did you need advice on, Shinazugawa-san?"

At the question, Sanemi crossed his arms and leaned back onto the chair. He looked outside the window and opened his mouth, mumbling a few words.

Shinobu raised an eyebrow, not being able to completely hear what Sanemi was mumbling about.

" Shinazugawa-san, I won't be able to give you whatever advice you need if you just keep on uttering things I can barely even hear."

"....."

"Tanjiro.."

"What of him?"

"He.."

"He confessed to me... yesterday.."

"Oh! Congrats! So... what did you say to him?"

Sanemi turned his head back to Shinobu and then looked down on his desk.

"I.. didn't.. I.. walked away.."

"Ah..."

Sanemi shifted his gaze back to Shinobu, observing her.

Shinobu, with a smile still attached to her face, raised her hand and whacked the back of Sanemi's head, slamming it onto his desk.

Sanemi let out a hiss, looking like he's about to burst. He looked back at Shinobu with a killer gaze, about to shout at her face when she repeatedly slapped both of his cheeks (painfully) with a smile.

"Shinazugawa-san, are you stupid or what? Why'd you walk away? Didn't you also feel the same with Tanjiro? Why did you not reply back? Shinazugawa-san? Neh, Shinazugawa-san. How many times do I have to beat your face up for you to stop being this stupid?"

Shinobu stopped and Sanemi slumped down on his desk, not being able to comprehend what this woman just did to him.

" Shinazugawa-san, you better confess to him back and say that you like- no, love him too. If I see one tear drop out of my precious Tanjiro's eye, I won't hesitate to beat the crap out of you- and not just your face. Understand?"

Sanemi shook his head, nodding.

It was a damn mistake to ask advice from her. I should've known.

Damn woman. Is she a monster or what?

__

" Oi, Kamado Tanjiro. Come here with me for a sec. "

Tanjiro looked at Sanemi, eyebrow raised. He pointed his index finger to his chest, confused. "Me?"

"Is there anyone else here in this damn school who' s named as Kamado Tanjiro?"

"Oh.. Uhm. Okay.."

Tanjiro walked towards his senpai, and told his two friends to go home without him.

The burgundy boy faced up and opened his mouth, about to speak when Sanemi lifted him up, and laid him down his arms, earning a surprised yelp from the boy. "Eep-?!"

Sanemi walked through the school hallways whilst carrying Tanjiro in his arms, and took him to some place where no teacher nor student could see them.

School was done anyway, so it didn't matter.

And Sanemi secretly liked the pink blush that was apparent on Tanjiro's cheeks, though his face showed the opposite.

_

Sanemi carefully put down Tanjiro as the said boy stared at him with a questioning look. He opened his mouth, about to speak, when again, Sanemi disrupted him from doing so.

By.....

Kissing him?!!

Tanjiro's eyes widened as once again, his face shaded into a dark pink. He gasped out of shock, enabling Sanemi to slip his tongue in his wet cavern.

Sanemi delightfully explored the insides of Tanjiro, tasting every part of the boy's mouth.

Once done with his adventure, Sanemi pulled back and gazed at the panting Tanjiro. He internally smirked, loving how the burgundy boy's already this much of a mess just from a mere kiss.

Chuckling, he pecked Tanjiro's forehead.

"That's my answer, love."

(requested by: yourmommysmoney

sorry it took a long while for me to upload this.

but i'm back now.)