Too many questions one answer Part-2

Happy Reading 😊

-----------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~------------------

Virat came out of his room, dressed in his uniform. He knew his whole family would definitely be waiting for him on the dinning cum investigation table. He took out his phone to keep his mind and temper calm. His secret to calm was that one alluringly infectious smile that communicated to his lips to effortlessly smile on his own.

"Good morning" he greeted everyone carrying the same smile "Khane me kya hai Aai?"

"Thamb (wait) Ashwini!" Bhawani ordered

"I know why you are stopping Aai. Don't worry, Kaku, I will answer all your questions. Let's have breakfast first" he patiently said.

"Haa, so you wanted to talk about yesterday? Why Sai came home? How can she come to our home like that? Why didn't I inform you about her visit? Why I went to drop her? Anything else?" he politely said after finishing his meal "You can freely add more if you want? It will be easy for me to answer them all at once" he added. Everyone looked more shocked than a person getting 440 volt of shock at his sarcastically sweet tone

"No questions. Okay. So, she came to meet me. I didn't know about her visit otherwise I would have definitely requested Aai to cook some special snacks for her. As long as 'how can she come to our home' is concerned, let me tell you she can come anytime to meet me in future. Isn't it my home too? Can't I have guests? It's normal to go to our friend's house to meet them, right Shivani Bua?" he said by raising his eyebrows

"Of course. I have been telling them since yesterday" Shivani said

"I know you all are angry by her sudden visit. So next time I will formally invite her to dinner and very formally introduce you all to each other. Will that be fine?" he asked. For the first time in the hall no one had any reply to Virat's words. Even the Trimurti was in silently shocked mode. The sweet clowns, taunting duo Sonali and Karishma who love to enjoy the drama in the house too felt short of words. Mohit secretly showed 'thumps up' to Virat with happily surprised expression on his face. He was probably the only one who knew where these 'befitting replies coming from'.

"You will invite that girl to Chavan niwas?" Bhawani shockingly said after a minute

"Great idea Dada great. . Mast bilkul" Mohit cheered, knowingly avoided  looking at the threatening stare of his Aai and Baba.

"Why not? You didn't like her coming to our house without any prior notice. This time you all have a formal meeting with her. Anything left? Yes, why I went to drop her? Too keep the honour of Chavan Niwas. How can we let our guest go by taxi or auto? It's against our principles. I am the son of this house, I had to show that courtesy, right Kaku?" he said by putting extra sweetness in his tone. Bhawani was caught in her namesake 'self-made courteous customs' she had no option other than smiling in response.

"Thank you for taking care of my guest yesterday, Karishma" Virat chuckled and left for Police station.

Virat was unbelievably calm. He was in the mood where nothing and no one can bother his calmness. He was finding everything beautiful around him. His Kaku's angry glare gave sweet vibes to him. He was even enjoying getting stuck in the long queue of traffic. Maybe it was because he was in the phase where he was accepted his love. While still in a confused state, Sai felt frustrated with almost everyone and everything around her in the college.

"What's wrong Sai?" Aniket caught her in the lunch time.

"Nothing! Why everyone is thinking that there is something wrong with me? Is it necessary that there will always be something wrong with me?" Sai frustratingly replied