She once wished, he listened

Happy Reading 😊

---------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------------

"Nagpur to Mumbai?" Sai read on the boarding pass "Why are we going to Mumbai?" She shocked

"To measure the length of Gateway of India" Virat teased. Sai gave him an angry look.

"You will get to know in just few hours!" He calmly said

They were the first to board the flight as Virat being extra cautious made them to arrive two hours early.

"Third in the left row" Air hostess showed the direction

Sai noticed Virat was carrying one small bag in his hand since they have arrived at the airport. Not even for a second he kept it down. Even while keeping that bag in luggage box he bowed to touch the bag then arranged it safely in the box.

Sai was keenly looking around. It was much more grand that she had seen in the videos. She was both excited and nervous at the same time. She might be the only one who listened to every word of instruction given by Air hostess. Virat was thankful that she didn't ask any doubts there.

"Deva! Bappa! Khandoba! Mahadev! Please be with us" she slowly prayed when the pilot announced the take off. Virat was having tough time to control his laughter at her cute gimmicks. When the plane was actually taking off  she clutched hard on to his arm. It was so tight that when she left Virat could see the round creases on her shirt.

"Sai can you press the button to call the air hostess" He thought of having some fun with Sai.

"Actually I need help to open the seat belt" he made an innocent face

"Kyu? Can't you do that on your own?" She questioned in response

"I can but she can do better than me so. . ." He said with a naughty smile

"Belt open karna hai isme better, bad kya hota hai? (What is good or bad in opening the seat belt?)" She irked

"You won't understand. Bula do na" he acted cute

"Sure!" She cunningly smiled

"May I help you with anything ma'am"  A pretty airhostess was there in a mintue

"Yes, actually this gentleman is feeling uncomfortable here. Can you change his seat" she sweetly said while giving smile to Virat

"No no no. . . I am fine here. . . It's okay. . .Thank you, you can go" Virat quickly said

"Ab khul gaya belt" Sai teasingly said

"Haa! bahut buri ho tum!" He said, hiding his inner happiness to see her getting jealous.

"Less than you!" She laughed

Once the plane landed, Sai was extra energised. She wanted to explore everything on the airport; from imported chocolates store to beverages. She was much excited to see the plane taking off from the huge glass window. 

"Sai, we haven't come here to see the airport" Virat pulled her from running around "Let's take our luggage" 

"You bring! Till then I will go and check that perfume store" she said

"Sath chalo!" He strictly said. Making an angry pout she followed. While walking out Virat held Sai's hand by right and carried luggage from left. He felt like dragging the child out from the kidszone.

"Where are we going now?" Sai asked while sitting in the cab

He once again ignored her question amd kept explaining the address to the cab driver. They reached to the hotel. Virat instructed the driver to come back after half an hour.