And the Love Story begins. . .

Happy Reading 😊

--------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~----------------

They parted but the rain kept pouring between them. It was sudden but there were no regrets from both sides.  Her abnormally high heartbeats wasn't letting her to look directly into his eyes. While he could not take off his eyes from her. He pulled back the stands of her wet hair stuck on her cheeks. Feeling her awkwardness and fear he went ahead to give a long assuring peck on her forehead and softly mumbled "It was our first! Don't stay in rain for long. Go in! I will see you tomorrow".

He walked backward to the exit gate while she kept looking at him in between the drops of rain with a slightest yet ravishing smile on her face. While going downstairs he could feel the rosy softeness of her lips on his.

Sai ran directly to her kitchen and gulped a little of water. Then sat down on the floor and kept her hands on her chest to feel the pumping beats of her heart. She closed her eyes in an attempt to normalize her breath but she end up looking at the smile of her man even with the closed eyes. She laughed, she cried, she smiled. . . She experienced the explosion of over joyed happiness. . .   

Where Virat reached Sunny's home drenched in rain. It was hard to say if he had anything in mind other than the very first moments spend with his newly found love.

"You are drenched?" Sunny asking opening the door for me

"Yes, in love" Virat fascinatingly said while pushing him on the side

"I will get towel and some fresh clothes for you!" he said while Virat walked in

"Change into these first! You have to answer many questions" he gave clothes to Virat. He took his sweet time to admire himself blushing in the mirror.

"Should I get you something warm to drink?" Sunny knocked bathroom door

"No No!!!" Virat loudly replied, he did not want to pour anything over the magical green tea that someone specially made for him. He directly went to sit near the window maintaining the same love filed smile on his face.

"Ha to janab bolenge why did you call Sai to that place suddenly?" Sunny went to stand in front of him

"Sai . . .she is soooooooooo good" he out of contextually replied

"Why did you call her? Everything fine? You were sounding sad on call Sai too was looking tensed but now your face is telling some other story" Sunny inquired

"Sky is clear now. Moon looks beautiful from your window. But she looks more beautiful than this moon! Her face looks more radiant in moon light" he continued in his own wave

"Bhai tu uth! Aur ghar jaa" Sunny pushed him to the door. He very well knew Virat will not listen to anything he will say today.

Man in love came back home with sparkling display of happiness on his face shining bright even in the darkness. He locked his room danced and on the tune of love which was in the air. His legs were rhythmically moved on un-played dhol beats. He was the sole performer, audience and judge of his own performance. His over joyed happiness and eagerness to welcome the new morning did not let him sleep the whole night. Meanwhile Sai's condition was almost the same. She kept looking at his picture on her phone while turning the sides on the bed. Both of them were desperately waiting for the Sunrise why? To text each other. . .

'She might have woken up by now?' Virat looked at his wall clock showing 7'o clock. He quickly opened her inbox wondering what he should text. He wanted to make his first message after love confession special but his mind was as blank as child's slate going for the first time to school.