Love is in the air

Happy Reading 😊

---------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-------------------

"Aniket!!!! Wait!!" Sai ran to the stairs. He was halfway to step down the stairs.

"Where are you going? Atleast tell me what should I do now?" She loudly asked

"Go and find your Virat sir" he smiled and left.

She felt like running to Virat and confess her feelings immediately to him. But someone up there was enjoying her restlessness, some unavoidable works popped up to strung Virat. He was in the middle of the meeting when his phone vibrated. Even without looking at caller's name his lips perfectly curved to form a delightful smile. His fellow policemen can feel the pink hearts revolving around his head.

"Just a second" he formally excused and quickly texted someone eagerly waiting for him. 'I might have to miss my gym but will definitely come to meet you'. His fingers moved faster than a second's hand of clock on his phone's keypad.

'I will be waiting' she replied and Mr. IPS cheeks sparkled in red.

"Yes, where were we?" He changed from hopelessly romantic young man to a stern Police officer in a fraction of a second.

The meeting ended his love driven self was once again activated. He adjusted his hair and checked his face in the rear view mirror before driving to her apartment.

"Come down" As soon as the message popped up Sai, who was walking in front of the door flied to the dressing mirror. Earlier she just used to lock her home and tie her hair into a bun in the lift. But something very special has changed in a day. Suddenly she felt nervous to meet him. She felt concerned about her appearance. 'Oh shit! How can I go like this to Virat sir?' She screamed in herself by looking at her rolled up pyjamas and messy braided hair.

She speedily pulled out a new pair of jeans to change into it, Leaving her long hair open she ran down the stairs. Like any other day, Virat was waiting for her by standing against his car. In his uniform, with his one hand in pocket and scrolling phone with another one he looked pleasurably appealing to Sai. Or it was the first time she has noticed him so keenly. It was when Virat shouted her name that made her to realise that she was standing in the middle of the garden stupidly staring at him for long.

"Are you coming from somewhere or going?" Virat asked.

"Kahi se bhi nahi!"

"Then why are you so dressed up at 10 in the night?" He asked

"Wo aap aa rahe the na. . ." Slipped from her mouth "Wo . . .I . . . I mean I bought this so I was just trying" she blabbered

"But you wore this top when we went to book your scooter I guess" he said. She happily shocked and wondered does he remembers every clothes of her.

"How much you like wasting your time? Why did you call me down?" she smartly escaped

"I was craving for an ice cream"

"You are craving for ice cream??? Strange! Who will believe I had to request ten times just to accompany me?! And now you almost have this craving every alternate days?" she sarcastically said.

Who will tell her? This man had nothing to do with ice cream then and now. It was her company that made him to love it. It was the sight of her enjoying every scoop of ice cream that he craved.

"You made me like that!! I wasn't like that earlier. You spoiled me" he reasoned

"You should have told me to bring keys of my scooter now who will go up now!!" she complained cutely