'Because it's My First Marriage' (Part 1)

This one contains a lot of photos . . .Before you read the chapter, I want you to request all of you to try to associate them with the events of this story . . .

Happy Reading 😊

--------------------------------------------

A day passed; Virat didn't receive a single call not even a text from Sai. He didn't think of it during his work but as soon as he was out of duty Sai was all around his mind. He checked his phone for the thirtieth time. His last message was still not seen by her.

Like usual day he headed to her home. He called her from the parking. His call immediately got disconnected and he received a text from her.

'I have some very important work I won't be able to meet you or receive your calls. I will contact you as soon as I am done with everything.

And my impatient Chavan, don't become Angry Gabbar in between. It's just a matter of two days. Don't worry I am perfectly fit and fine.'

'Aren't you at home?' he texted back

'Naah! Don't ask much questions now. I will tell you everything. Have some patience. Love you ❤, Bye' she messaged

'You are too smart you know if you add this love you and heart, I will not ask anything. Haina?' he typed and sent

'Bye, Virat Sir 😊' she ended the conversation.

Though Sai clearly asked him not to be impatient but isn't human tendency to always do opposite of what someone asked us to do? He was much more restless. The dark side of his brain was making him to think every negative thing. What if denied getting married? What if she decides to leave him because of his family? What if she decides to never to meet him? Is it her testing period to check if she can live without him? As the time was passing the negatives were overpowering the positives.

Finally at the end of the second day she received a text along with map navigation on WhatsApp from her.

'Madhuban Village, near Shashank Dhaba, Hatla, Panjra, Katol Rd, Nagpur.

Be there at sharp 6 in the morning.'

The place she sent was around 60 kilometers from his house. He did not had a least idea of what would be happening with him there. He asked Sunny whether he know anything about it only to get teased by him. He joked that she might have called you to beat you so that your screams won't be heard anyone.

After turning the sides on the bed to wait for his alarm to ring he reached to the Madhuban Village at 5.30 in the morning. It looked like a small village kind of farm house to her.

'Hello, I reached. Where are you?' he called her

'Just come out of your car and walk straight towards the unmetalled path' she replied

As he walked a speedy cycle passed from his side, splashing the muddy water on his clothes. He turned back to find Sai sitting on the cycle and laughing uncontrollably.

"Ek adhura hisab tha (You owed this since long) Now its equal" Sai said with a wink

"What? Who strikes a balance like this?" Virat said, confusingly

"Sai Joshi. Don't waste time now it was just clean water. It will dry in few minutes." She said, controlling her laughed and drove off shouting "Come in, fast"

"You didn't even talk to me for more than 48 hours without giving any logical reason, Almost giving me a heart attack. Then made me to drive for more than sixty kilometers to come here. Instead of talking to me you spoiled my clothes. Now too you are enjoying on cycle and making me walk" he cutely complained